Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Richard,

Did some research and did the following:

1. You were getting the login message because your account had not been verified. Only Verified members can PM other members. This security feature eliminates SPAM from those that just login with a fake username and email. Verified requires a valid email to gain access.

2. Upgrade to the latest version of the messaging software. This fixed the auto complete functionality.

The last item that I am working on is the ability to PM all members rather than just your friends. This funtionality works within the forum but not the member list. Not a huge issue, but one I want to get fixed.

Let me know if you have other issues with the system and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy:

Did you ever get my test PM?

Joe

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Posted By Kowboy on 06 Sep 2010 07:43 PM

Andy:

Did you ever get my test PM?

Joe

Yes, I got it but I also replied to it.  I am assuming you did not get the reply.

Brian Stone

Posted By Lenny E on 03 Sep 2010 08:30 AM

You wanna know what the most difficult part was? The freaking music! I used to listen to tunes on U tube etc., But After all the unrest in outlying provinces (Xinjiang, Tibet, Mongolia) and some disgruntled activists posting not great things about the govt, they blocked u tube and all the other US sites etc.

I recently found a govt approved website so Im listening to free beatles, stones, AC/DC, canned heat, Cream, Grateful dead, Ten years after, the Fugees, Hendrix, Joplin, Neil Young, Foo Fighters, Stone temple pilots and alot of other way cool music! Thank you China Govt!

I gotta rock!

Does Pandora.com work there? That’s the best music site in my opinion.

Lenny E

Thanks Brian

They got crap blocked out the butt here! Yahoo is like a snail, google is blocked except for the HK site, You tube, facebook all blocked! But Im listening to Hank Willaims now. I really think this wesite is cool, and the funny part is they have no idea that there is  redneck and acid rock on that site that will cause the downfall of CHina if the cHINA PEEPS EVER FIGURE OUT THE WORDS!

Andy:

I got your test back and sent and got another reply, so I guess it’s working.

Joe

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Bitchen.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.