Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Tom M
    Dave, You’re a freakin’ maniac.

I mean that in a good way, of course.

As the inevitable obscure bella clips come to my attention, I will be sure to forward them out.

Thanks, Nancy!, I mean Bella!

Yes, yes I am Tom and I’m not kidding about the site. I was up till 3 in the morning as my mind was racing with ideas for x,y & z on the site that I will divulge as soon as the legal aspwcts are addressed. You sir, will be the 1st to recv. an “item” from: http://www.bellapelosi.com

Tom M
    In the words of the great Yoda:
    Honored, I am.
    cwtooker

In the words of the “great” Nancy Pelosi, And I Quote:

“America must be a light to the world, not just a missle”

Tom M
    Dave, I pulled this post from the National Review Online blog (The Corner). It shows that, like France, we are slowly willing away our desire to defend ourselves in the upcoming battles we are bound to face in the near future.

Who’s Going After Rummy?

[Andy McCarthy]

Michael Ratner, that’s who. Al Qaeda’s chief counsel in the United
    States. Ratner runs the Center for Constitutional Rights. Read about
    them here. This is an American — yes, an American
    — ultra-Leftist organization begun by Bill Kunstler and Arthur Kinoy
    which is suing our government in wartime for fighting the enemy.

George

Tom, all I had to see was the name Bill Kunstler. A malcontent from way back. One needs to look no farther than the ACLU for Americans that hate Americans. Civil Liberties, those folks would not know a civil liberty if it bit them in the ***.

Tom M
    I honestly do not understand the reasoning behind the “Blame Us First” crowd. I mean, I was born and raised Catholic, so you’d think I would have the Self-guilt thing down, but these guys, sheesh!

Dave, if you have some time to kill, that Ace of Spades link I posted keeps growing. Fly into the middle of it somewhere, and just be amazed at the awesome things that are now around us, now that the Reps are out of power.

I also just now read an article that is dampening down the data for global warming.
    Thank you, Bella!

TRoberts

Raised Catholic here to Tom and I don’t understand either. Or do I…Details at 11. Yeah, I’ll take the time and check it out.

Tom M
    Dave, Andy,
    Take a look at this. I never knew this group existed, and this is a remaekable tale. My Dad is a Vet from WWII, Sub Service. I think a lot about Veterans on V Day, and things I do during the day remind me of them.

I hope Andy and Mory don’t mind, but I’d like to hat tip this guy, who has some of the smartest, irreverent, and sometimes evil commenters on any blog I’ve been. I mean, I am one of them….

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That’s cool. So all hope is not lost.

Tom M
    Heh…

Tom

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.