Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Andy,

Gene told you wrong on the sanding process. It really is one Vinilla wafer tied to the ceiling fan on high speed, one gray scotch brite pad tied to squirrel tail and go drink you morning coffe come back and top is done to perfection.

That is just the morning work out in prep to deal with the high speed of the Alsaskan hawk.
    Next week Gene will have thta little guy installing tops all by himself .

That is a cool advertisement idea though. These countertops are so environmentally freindly that the criters come over thinking it is home.

Reuban..i love it the slogan will become one of my sale pitches and its going on my website…thanx

Andy, i think the squirrel knows that im the one with the rabies…thats why he snatches the wafer with two hands…he knows i grew up near a toxic waste site

David Gerard

M….E….R….L….I….N   F…A….L….C…O….N

can we get in trouble for pitting our animals aaginst each other?

David Gerard

Not when yours is food for mine.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster
    Posted By Gene McDonald on 08/27/2008 7:49 PM
      can we get in trouble for pitting our animals aaginst each other?

Ask Michael Vick 

David Gerard

Gene, how about the Rocky and Bullwinkle show? This guy is realy smart.

I bumped into this “tweener” (in between legal sizes for harvest) on my way through the woods the other night.

Is that a Moose with lipstick?   the Rocky bullwinkle show…ahhhhhhhhmemories…i remember Underdog and sweet polly purebread came on after

David…i gotta come to Alaska to see ya…youse guys out there must love it…i was wondering if palin and McCain win…and the outdoorsman husband hasta live in Washington DC…hes gonna hate it…i can see it now a big moose head in front of the white house…snowmobling down the streets and up the stairs of the lincoln memorial….
     fishing in the waters that drifted down from jersey

hes gonna be a nagging and bored wifethats like that crocodile dundee movie…just like you Crocodile David in New York…whatta movie….just like mY cousin Vinny in Alaska….

David Gerard

I waited all summer for ya.                                 If I lived in the city…man would I be an easy target.  I wouldn’ld be grabbin old ladies by the crotch though

I have seen 20 moose so far an none are harvestable so I get to sit in the woods and practice song lyrics in my head….till the voices start.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster
    Posted By David G. on 09/08/2008 12:48 PM
    I waited all summer for ya.                                 If I lived in the city…man would I be an easy target.  I wouldn’ld be grabbin old ladies by the crotch though

I have seen 20 moose so far an none are harvestable so I get to sit in the woods and practice song lyrics in my head….till the voices start.

Is that the problem?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.