Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Just did a slab in one peice..and for those that dont know Ima small shop without major lifting machinery…but the orange angle carts and precise flipping….wam went in great…thnaks for friends

Looking good Gene!

Brent

David Gerard

It might be heavy but at least it’s expensive!

Nice Gene!

Wags

Nice looking top ! Hope your wallet is just as heavy 🙂

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Gene, bulk up and stop being a wimp.    That was a funny.

After you sanded the top, did you still have some of that rough surface that is the factory finish or did it become perfectly smooth?

Poyfectly smoove….i even sanded it out under the canteliever…and yes that job was nice profit…I want to start looking at one of those table carts that lay flat roll onto a job then you can rotate the table of the cart and get it on the cabinets….anyone had any luck with one of those or am i more acting like what Andy said I think it is the wimp in me just trying to avoid using some good blue collar muscle

talk about turning into a wimp ever since  I started turning into this green dude all these animals and birds been coming around the shop…I feel like Noah…I think they think Im building an ark or something….

It only cost me a vanilla wafer to hire that squirrel to get on the Paperstone….whatta mascot for a helluva price
    i also got hobos coming by to take all my aluminum cans to the recycle plant…….

what happen to me…

I useta be somewhat of punk and now Im feeding squirrels

Tom M

You are amazing, Gene.

I need to ask you, do you prefer Gene Greenie, or Green Genie?

Either way, Bowie wins.

David Gerard

Gene , I bet my falcon could kick your squirrel’s a$$

Its on!!!!    David…thats awesome reading about it on the other thread…ya know I usata have an Owl…ya see thats what pisses me off..I dont get these tough animals visiting me… the animals that visit me are breaking down my macho image ….you my friend i compare to the crocodile hunter   and me …well i guess im just the Butterfly bobalouie

Tom…you can call me whatever you want……..anybody else needs written permission with my consent….especially if the nickname makes me sound like i got a little sugar in my tank

Well then if Genes squirrel can not get David’s Hawk to fly then one knows for sure the hawk hit his head to hard or he decided he liked being fed by cookie monster better.
    Oh, Gene do Dave’s Hawk a favor and fatten that young tike of a squirrel up with a few more of those wafers. Both you guys have better mascots than me cause some cat came along and killed off my little ground squirrel who loved chips and sunflowers. Oh and you could get him to chase rocks.
    So Gene you gonna teach that squirrel to run a sander or what?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

What grit paper did you start with to get that factory finish off?

BTW, you have a very nice squirrel.

David Gerard

So Gene you gonna teach that squirrel to run a sander or what?

LOL!

Andy ~120 grit or 100 mic either or

Reuban and david my squirrle is gonna start out with spring clamps and brushing off da dust with his tail….I am gonna get him in shape for The Alskan Hawk

Now I got him on Enviroslab

David whatya think about getting that Hawk to hang out on one of your cabinets or tops…great picture for the outdoors mans who want to hire a cabinetmaker/CT fabricator????

Hurry up cause The Floridian Squirrel is gonna bust up your Hawk!!!!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Don’t squirrels have the plague and rabies?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Your best bet is to use him for dust collection, hence the term ,”Squirrel Cage”.

Get him in their running his little legs off and you should be able to pull at least 1200 cfm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.