Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Matt Kraft

Jon wrote
    5-12

Jon,

The Pats will probably win 7, not 5. 🙂

Kisik Park

LOL…I’m with you Matt…

TIM

You know, one of my warehouse guys is so in to football that if the BUCS lose, he’s not worth a crap on Mondays till around noon. And, he was not worth that till noon today. But, for 4 1/2 days he makes up for it. Let’s hope the BUCS win next week…I’ll get another 1/2 day of productivity.

CHOWDS CHEAT…CHOWDS CHEAT!

Buffalo is alledging that the New England Patsies signed cut Buffalo player Johnaton Smith last week only to pick his brain about the Bills playbook…and get this, cut him before their Sunday game! After the info was garnered of coarse.

I think there is a lesson in this for all of our children….NOT !!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Branch is gone to the Seahawks

Congratulations Ray and Boohoo to Jon and the Patriots. How many more players are you giving up?

Dave,

that explains the problems with my orders from Monday mornings! Some of our suppliers from that area have tickets to Bucs games that we get from time to time…………hint.

Well, this supplier is one who REFUSES to buy Bucs season tickets as I WILL NOT help line the pockets of the evil Glaziers till they…drum roll please…

PAY FOR THEIR HALF OF THE STADIUM! Just like they said they would before it was built! Lying owners.

However Mr. Christina, I’d be more than happy to provide Tampa Bay Devil Ray tickets anytime.

Jon Olson

Andy, Branch is a very good receiver. But he’s not worth the money he wants. Can you name one player the Coach let go that did anything after he was gone? “In Bill We trust”

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

He might not be worth the money, but let’s face it, without those players, you are not going to the superbowl. Seahawks needed another experienced receiver so it was worth it. Remember they can always cut him if he doesn’t perform. No gauranteed contracts in the NFL.

You guys barely beat the Bills. This is not starting out to smooth. I know a win is a win but there are much better teams out there than the Bills that are going to crush them.

And maybe he can help the Chickenhawks score more than 9 points…

Jon Olson

The First super bowl we won . Started with a 38-0 loss to the Bills. Everyone said Bill blew it by letting Lawyer Malloy go. A win is a Win. Andy you still haven’t answered my question. “In Bill we trust”

For the record Dave. The Seahawks really won the Super bowl. If you want to use Your,s And Andy’s logic. That being the Patriots barley won Sunday.. Seems to me the Refs made some pretty bad calls during that super bowl.

Ray Aleksic

The Seahawks were the highest scoring offense last year. Seahawks will be in the top 3 in offense again this year. I really think you should put your money where your mouth is. Lets say $20 for every point differential between the Hawks and Steelers. If the Steelers score a total of 300 points and the Seahawks 280 I would owe you $400 and vice versa? Put up or S……….

I also found it funny you said the Steelers fans stick to their team. I was at the Steelers – Patriots game last year in Pitttsburgh and they were booing the home team, explain?

DJ

And in your words Jon: “A wins a win”! Get over it…

Jon Olson

Get over what? Its just a game

Marvin Smith

“Football is a serious sport, not to be taken seriously”.

Who was this famous quote attributed to?

A) SOCRATES

B) GEORGE STEINBRENNER

C) DAVID GEORGE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.