Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Boy, I’ll tell ya, those New England Patsies sure are a scary bunch…19-17 winners over Buffalo?

And Seattle sure put a whooping on Detroit…9-6 LOL Now that’s a scary offense.

Of coarse, Norms Tampa Bay Bucs…ahhh…27-0 losers?? Yeah, that Chris Simms sure is a chip off of the old block…

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Go BENGALS

I love it.

Ray Aleksic

Seahawks 1-0 on the road, great start. Any win on the road is great.

Ahhh Andy, did you say bengals ? Would you like one of the men in black & gold to roll over Johnny Carson Palmers leg again? It can be arranged. It’s going to be a looooonnnngggg season.

GO STEELERS !!

Jon Olson

Fedsaw. The Steerlers run is over. 5-12 this year

My question is are we going to get the Yahoo Steelers report even when they don’t win? Something tells me we wont.

Dear Jon, I would submit that the “yahoos” are more likely to be the chowder heads who oh by the way, are not running their NE mouths anymore now that the once in 10 lifetime THEO-SOX have imploded. That’s the differance between STEELER fan and chowd…we’re with them in good times and bad. So, yes…you’ll get a report.

[EMO]indifferent.gif[/EMO]

Andy,

isn’t it the Cinncinatti Felons? Are they allowed to go to probation together or is that an indivisual thing?

Jon Olson

I, am still with the Sox’s what there to tell? One pitcher has cancer, one has cracked ribs. the other a bad shoulder. We lost two out of three to the Royals. We’ll be back. I still think you’ll be gone by week 6

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon wrote

I, am still with the Sox’s what there to tell? One pitcher has cancer, one has cracked ribs. the other a bad shoulder. We lost two out of three to the Royals. We’ll be back. I still think you’ll be gone by week 6

EXCUSES

CSW

He forgot the THEO DID NOTHING at the deadline excuse…

BTW Jon, My mom & dad were born in Pittsburgh…10 brothers & sisters for dad, 11 for mom. One thing was for certain: Good or bad, you stuck with your team. That was always drilled in to your head and when you had that many Aunts & Uncles…you got the point. This unlike Sox fan. How do I know this? While attending local Tampa Bay Devil Rays games,in the early part of the season and against the sox, all the usual venom spewing chowd transplants were there…all with their usual bravado. As the season goes on its real funny how CHOWDNATION just evaporates at the gate…they’re kind of transparent. Nothing to root for.

But, at the end of the day Jon…it’s only a sport.

BTW2, I wish the Sox were not where they’re at now…I HATE THE YANKEES!

Jon Olson

RED SOX NATION HAS NOT GONE. THEY SELL OUT NOT JUST THERE STADIUM BUT EVERY WHERE ELSE THEY GO. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION? I USE FACTS. I DO SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT LAST TIME THE STEELERS WHERE GETTING THERE BUTTS KICK BY THE PATS .THE FANS LEFT. (AFC CHAMPIONSHIP TWO YEARS AGO) IT WAS ALL OVER NFL NETWORK.

Gardner K&B

Again, it’s just a game.

Jon Olson

5-12

Matt Kraft

My apologies to Travis for my Rams making Jake Plummer look like……..well…….errrrrrr………Jake Plummer.

Love our new defense so far.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.