Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    David Gerard

Raymond, is your child holding a “John Mcain “Sign there in your avatar? cute!

Ray Aleksic

Haha no it is a sign that says my first Seahawks game. Brooklyn made the big screen every 10 minutes or so it was great she was dancing in the aisle having a great time.
    Ray

Norm Walters

Ray, my rep told me that they were having trouble with another brand, and that they switched back to Integra???

Brandon Kirk

Hey Norm, at the time I spoke with you we had switched back to Integra, but we have switched to another brand for private lable since our conversation. Our fabricators are more than welcome to use Integra and it will not void the warranty. Many of my fabricators love their product. and several of the other Meganite distributors use Integra. I can’t say we will not use them in the future. It just depends what their boss man and our boss man come up with.

Ray Aleksic

Hey Norm,

I hope you are doing well.

They bought from us from 04/2006 to 01/2007. After 8 months we decided to go in a different direction.

Ray Aleksic
    Integra Adhesives

Norm Walters

Doing well Ray, hope all is well with you and yours, see you at the party.

Brandon Kirk

Below is a picture of a solid surface shower (1/4″ material) available in 12 colors. I know that showers are not everyone’s cup of tea here but it is a very nice option to offer your customer if time permits. Material is around $7.50 a square foot depending on what color you choose. Of course tile is cheaper but you’ll be able to install this solid surface in a fraction of the time it would take you to install tile. The decorative strips with the diamonds are pretty hot and I have some customers using it for backsplashes with their countertops. Attached are two more pictures. http://www.arraychoices.com

Brandon Kirk
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.