Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Kirk

Hey guys. I hope it is ok to introduce a new solid surface product we are currently stocking in the US (southeast). We are calling it Array Solid Surface. It is a blended product and comes in 2cm (3/4 inch thick) (26.5X123), half inch (30X144), 1/4 panels for bathtub and shower surrounds. and prefab tops 25.5X96 and 32X32.5@25.5 L-corner with 1.5 edge.

The pricing is extremely aggressive and is stocked in 4 warehouses in Southeast US (Orlando, Memphis, Atlanta, Texas), but is available for the entire country.

If you have further questions call me Brandon at 407-257-5226 or email me at brandon@maxstoneusa.com. The 2cm has already been used for bathrooms and kitchens in Ft. Myers and Tallahassee hotels and condos. I’m putting Norm Walters from Norm Walters Construction in Tampa who is on here frequently as a reference. He has used the 2cm for hotel applications.

To see the colors and further information go to http://www.arraychoices.com

Below is a picture of how the sample box is presented that contains the decorative strip for the shower walls or backsplash, 12 2cm samples, 12 half inch, 1/4 shower wall samples, and a sample of the prefabbed piece on the bottom left.

KCWOOD

Welcome to the FabNet!!!

I see your email extention is . Ameriso Isn’t that the American Independent Sales organization? You don’t mention a company you are working for, so I assume you are a rep taking orders for this product?

KC

Brandon, don’t you know we’re trying to see if NORM is UPSable?

BTW, you’re apparently in Orlando. The FEDSHIP is 45 minutes west of you.

Check us out @ http://www.tools4solidsurface.com

Norm Walters

Kelsey, Brandon is my Meganite Rep in Orlando, he has been at the Meganite booth at the Expo. Maxstone is the distributor, I believe the Array is another one of the products Maxtone sells, good prices on the 1/4″ sheets though.

Melanie Cole

So many surfaces….so many contacts.

KCWOOD

Norm…. I got your voice mail at 3:12am this morning. It woke us up, and I thought who in the H$%# is calling. The new AT&T and the cingular network and all that crap…. it happens to me and everyone I know, dropped calls, dead zones, voice mails coming through hours if not days later…

Yeah buddy, welcome to the new AT&T where service sucks in Princeton, Ky!!

Sorry for the rant… just thought of this when Norm posted here.

Norm Walters

Kelsey, that voice mail was from last Sunday.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO I like the display of da sample box…very smart..I’ll take a sample box….Iam going to the website now…..Im over da bridge from Norm in Pinellas Park, florida……………..do ya sell da adhesive with it too or do I have to figure out my own match colors? welcome to the fabnet

Staci Seyer

Gene, that’s THEE Pinellas Park, Florida !

Norm Walters

Gene, they use Integra Adhesive.

Lori McAdams

Cough…. Cough…, Dave,

I thought we settled the issue on shipping Norm? Juice pouches, popcorn and a bucket with holes were deemed advisable by concensus.

Geezzzz, keep up dude.

Ancomabs

Don’t confront me Al ! Apparently you were not made aware that we now need to ship Norms son ! FEDEX

Norminator 2? I fear I was not aware of the need for shipping said person. Perchance may I inquire on the momentous occasion that requires Norminator progeny to be shipped?

If all concerned deem it necessary to ship, be kind enough to use a bucket sans holes. Let it be know that I would draw the line on shipping children of tender ages with leaky bucketss.

Throw in some good two ply before Tom brings it up.

Norm Walters

Al, the boy is not of tender age, he is taller than me, and could probably hurt me, I just don’t let him know it.

Ray Aleksic

Norm, Maxstone does not sell and is not authorized to sell our adhesives.

Ray Aleksic
    Integra Adhesives

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.