Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

KC,

We all got a chance to see you in the magazine. We will be kind (maybe).

[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

KCWOOD

I’ll take my chances that all the old copies got used for the bottom of bird cages.

Ok, I’ll post… maybe……

Mory Ludwick

and there he is….. (Beautiful cabinets by the way Kelsey)

Lesley

KCWOOD

Mory,

Have you ever heard the saying, “What goes around, Comes around”

I’ll get you for that! At least you didn’t put that orange hat on me : )

KC

Kurt Bonk

KC, I’m sure I still have my copy. Can I get your autograph?

Kurt[EMO]cool.gif[/EMO]

Mory Ludwick

K C

Very Nice. “On the Cover of the “Surface Fabrication”. I finally got to read the whole article. Thank God for the archives.

Mory

P.S. send me your autograph and a recent picture.

KCWOOD

Everyone, thanks for your help in locating this flooring. This goes to prove what an asset networking is, whatever the need. Here is a picture of the job in question. Had we not found this flooring, this whole job would have had to been disassembled, including a kitchen office and laundry room and then replaced. (one of the bad points of a laminate floating floor and water damage)

Thanks! KC

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Glad we could help. If you did that kitchen ( and I think you did) it looks great. You do fine work.

Mory Ludwick

KC

That Kitchen Looks Good Nice Work

Mory

Norm Walters

Kelsey, nice work. Are you making the doors and the boxes on those cabs? I always thought it was more economical to order the doors from a large company like Conestoga.

KCWOOD

Norm, I bring all my wood in 7/8″ SLR. I make all my cabinets, everything unique, perfect fit. (More pictures of this job in the photo gallery.) All my reeds/flutes, I make, most turnings I do. I have found large fluted turnings from Brown Wood Products that are awesome quality, along with Fluted half rounds from them. If a stock item fits into the design I will use it. The theatre room in the gallery was more about atmosphere and lighting techniques. I placed a curved bar in the back of all the seating, that matches the curve of the seating. The flexibility one has with solid surface is just awesome.

KC

Norm Walters

Kelsey, I just looked at the other pictures in the photo gallery, really nice. Not to annoy the CNC guys but there is a difference between being a computer programmer and a craftsman, and you are the later, just my opinion.

KCWOOD

Thanks Norm,

I have been blessed with something that comes really easy, just happens to be woodworking. I have also been priviledged to be invited to work in some shops of some very skilled people, whom have shared their ideas and philosophy’s about life and their talents. To me life has become all about the most important things in life, the things money can’t buy.

again, thank you for you comments : )

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.