Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    KCWOOD

I need anyone’s help finding a Pergo Laminate Floor. Here’s the problem. The house I installed my last big cabinet/solid surface job has had a water leak. It has damaged about 150 sq ft of floor. all my cabinets and tops are set on this floor, and to replace the floor would require removal of the entire kitchen. laundry room and kitchen office, about 1500 sq ft total. Tops would have to be cut to be removed.

This floor was installed 7 months ago, and is now discontinued. The dealer has exhausted all sources, and Pergo has been NO HELP at all. If we cannot find this 150 feet of replacement it will not be good. Yes it is an insurance job, but this family of 6 would be so unsettled without a kitchen.

If you know of any flooring dealer/distributor in your area, could you contact them or forward me their number and I will. This was a popular color, and i cannot believe someone does not have a few boxes laying around. This was a 16″ square tile.

Product is Pergo Select PS-1820 Roma Caramel

Thank you for any help!!

Kelsey Crisp

kcwood@bellsouth.net

KCWOOD

By the way….

yes my feathers are ruffled… another comment about Pergo Flooring. Their customer service would not tell me who their distrbutors were. She said that is confidential information. The whole conversation was no, can’t , sorry, discontinued, with a very uncaring voice. Would not transfer my call to anyone else in the organization for help.

I can only imagine the service if I was calling about a defective product.

KC

I don’t know if this will help or not, but maybe you could post in the want it now section on ebay. (I have gotten lots of things that way) I also have a cousin who owns a flooring store. I will check with him. Good luck!

Lesley

Mory Ludwick

KC,

GIve me unitl Wednesday. We work with a very large retailer that has lots of connections. I’ll see what I can come up with.

Mory

Kurt Bonk

Kelsey,

Try Pro Source. They are a chain of distributors who cater to contractors. If they can’t help you; I bet they can point you in a direction. Our local contact # is 330-452-7360. Other source would be to contact some flooring liquidators.

Good Luck]

Kurt

KCWOOD

Thanks everyone! The more sources I can check the better. I know this is like a needle in a haystack…

Please keep the ideas coming.

Norm Walters

Kelsey, I’ve been searching the net for an hour, here is what I came with, it shows they have it but who knows.

http://www.kkfloors.com/products/laminate/pergod.jsp#tiles

Norm Walters
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Try This. You can order online and it appears they have it in stock

https://www.shop.lowestpriceflooring.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=69&categoryId=11

KCWOOD

Hey guys thanks! However still no luck.

The Chicago link is still a potential though. He said he has the distributor list and will give me all their phone numbers on Monday. Yes the list that Pergo REFUSED to share with me.

Thanks!!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Did you find it?

KCWOOD

Yes we did! The guy(robert) at Flooringmarket.com was out of stock. Then this morning he called and said he called his competition, and they had some. Barely enough, but enough just the same.

Thanks for your help. More proof this site is AWESOME!!!!

kelsey

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That is really great news. Sounds like your customer will really happy.

Norm Walters

Kelsey, I think you just earned a chef hat, Mory, make it so.

KCWOOD

Norm… Mory would need a picture of me for that. I’ve heard you guys can be brutal if you don’t like the picture… I don’t think I’ll chance that…

Good try anyways [EMO]glasses.gif[/EMO]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.