Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Rick LaRose

I’ll tell ya, when it comes to software, I’m no genius but I have many customers that use moraware and tell me they can’t live without it.

Dave

Mory Ludwick

Today I showed up at the office and logged in like normal and when I went to pull up Moraware it wasn’t there. It was 5:30AM and I about died. Started to check out what was going on and everything else was running normal. I knew no one could get into our system, but I still ran a report and then I happened to look that the lights were not lit on our server. Everything looked good, but it wouldn’t come on. I called John our I-Tech guy at home and he said he would be right there. Knowing that our entire operation is ran by Moraware. Now that was one empty feeling. To make a long story short, somehow the power cord got unplugged. John just laughed. Anyway this afternoon, we were loading some new product into Moraware. It has been a while and I wasn’t sure what I was doing. I made about 4 calls to Harry at Moraware today and he helped me get back on track. One of the neatest things I have seen in a long time is when Harry logged in with me he could see my screen, but then I gave him control of my mouse and he made some corrections. These people at Moraware know what they are doing and I don’t know what we would do without them. Thanks Harry!

Mory

Shane Barker

That would defiantly be scary Mory. We are becoming very
    dependant on Moraware as well. It is very cool that they are there to help out
    when you need them, which says a lot about their company.

Shane

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I think the best thing I can say about Moraware is that the company is run by regular people. The are not looking to blow you off after you buy the product. Harry and Susan are exactly what you expect when you pick up the phone.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

New forum for Moraware users. I just found it but it has some good information for all you that use Jobtracker.

CLICK HERE

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.