Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Posted By Andy Graves on 18 Dec 2012 03:18 PM

I think distributors are better when they handle a given area. Not that you couldn’t have a nationwide distributor like LivingStone. They seem to do a great job at servicing the entire country.

Exactly!!

Johnny C
    David Gerard

I had to place some orders today with LG and I mentioned this thread to my sales person. I said it’s worth taking a look since the fabnet has some of the finest and smartest fabbers in the biz.
    That last time I posted a thread about LG it got their attention so much I heard they hired someone to look into the problem at hand. I can only hope it made a diff. I have to say in my case as a fabber who lives at the edge of the moon….things have gotten much much better. I cannot find a company who can beat the shipping costs to Homer.
    Im not batting for anyone here Im just sayin.

Tom M

I will say that DuPont has worked around most of the problems, but they are changing their model again in this area. Up till now, we have been happy with their service.

Fab Man

Have any of the fabbers here tried Wells Sinkware in Chicago for St St sinks
    and china bowls? They have reps/distributors across the country. I used them
    for many years. Good product and decent delivery. Can’t say they always had everything in stock when I needed it but their prices were good.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I think we have done Wells Sinks before. Can’t remember.

Stainless steel sink prices are going up across the board. It’s going to be tough to find those really cheap stainless sinks going forward.

Robert Butts

You might be surprised what’s coming and soon.

Len Smith

Nice tease, Robert. What do you think is coming soon?

Robert Butts

Sorry Len. I was responding to Andy’s post. He said the days of super affordable sinks were over. And I was telling him that he might be surprised given what’s coming from us.

Tom M

Robert, I believe you were correct in that sink sizing. I will be ordering another two soon. Thank you for taking the time to call. This is why Livingstone will succeed. Not just because of the product, but of the folks that distribute.

Will you be adding the other sizes? We sell the large singles, and I would rather buy from you.

Robert Butts

Thanks for your kind words.

And more sizes, material types, and brands are coming and soon.

Robert

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I look forward to it.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.