Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

FEDSAWDAVE wrote

“Every call” razor?? Are we not being a little exagerative? Even that walrus looking ChickenHawk coach said the “the better team won”. And I suppose the refs were on the Steelers side in their:

4 PREVIOUS SUPERBOWL WINS!

Actually YES. The imaculate reception by Franco Harris against the Raiders should have never happened. Back in the day that was an caught ball after a defender touched it. Watch the replays and you will see. Refs just missed it.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon,

There called the “Pats” for a reason. The can hang with the Red Sox in the offseason and watch the playoffs from their bigscreens.

Sam Graham

Would any of you like a little cheese with your whine??[EMO]cool.gif[/EMO]

Ray Aleksic

No whine, just reality…..

Let me guess you thought the Steelers looked good last night.

Ray

Chris vt

Ray, I think your utter contempt for the Steelers, clouds your vision. I don’t think to many teams in the NFL come out of the box in the 1st game and look awesome. Here’s a team without their starting QB, without their x-factor, Antwan Randle-El, with less than 100% Hines Ward, no team icon Jerome Bettis…But, at home and the defending champs. With those things in mund, I’ve listened to a number of local & national sports talk shows today and they all said the same thing: Considering what they’re missing, the Steelers looked pretty good. I mean come on Ray, what do you want Coach Cower to do, run across the field and throw the flaf for Nick Saban? AND…if the play had been called back, the STEELERS would have been on the 2 yards line with a Willie Parker that ran for 115 yards against the Dolphins.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Ray Aleksic

Dave,

The Steelers hardly looked good. The first time they made it to the 2 yard line they fumbled if you remember, while Willie Parker was on the bench.(I know because I was screaming, he is 1 of my fantasy backs.) I do not have contempt for the Steelers I just call it as I see it. I do not make judgements from local and national sports talk show hosts.

Still crystal clear Seahawks were robbed.

Ray

Jon Olson

Ray Give Dave about six weeks. He’ll be singing a different tune.

Ken Morris

I would think that the like of ESPN radio and Jim Rome make better judgements than me or you but, what the hey. As far as that “robbed thing”…YAAAWWWWNNNNNNN

Nickyg

Now Jon, jealousy over the reinging SUPER BOWL champs is not very flattering…[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Ray Aleksic

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn is right, you were watching the Steelers last night:)

Care to make a wager-Steelers have less wins than the Seahawks

Well…yes, yes I would.

Ray Aleksic

I will bet the Seahawks have more wins than the Steelers. Lets bet $20 per game difference.

Jon Olson

Well I got the Steelers going 5-11 and The Seahawks going 14-2. Dave looks like you need to sell a lot of saw blades if you and Ray take on each other.

Ray Aleksic

Seahawks will be 11-5

Don Spusta

Well Jon, since you mentioned it: For FABNET registered users only:

FREUD LU82M010 – 10″x60T CT TCG 5/8″ Bore Industrial saw blades.

3 for $99.00 Call in orders only @ 866-FED-SAW1

Sorry Andy & Mory, but Jon forced me in to this in case I have to pay Razor.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.