Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

This, is way off topic but I guess that’s what the “Patio” is for. Being a hard core Pittsburgh Steelers fan, tonight was the night. The official start of the NFL! So, I round up a few friends & family, ice down some fashionable adult beverages and turn on the game…Well, there’s a “pre-game show”. Starring none other that P. daddy, Puff diddy…P. scumbag or whatever the hell his name is. Of coarse, having a 5 year old, who’s about ready for bed but, you can watch a couple of minutes…yeah, like 30 seconds is all it took for this dude to start grabbing his crotch! Off the TV went. Look, I’m not some moralist but, what the hell is wrong with this country? I’ll tell ya what…it’s been dumb downed to the umteenth dgree.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Dave,

They do that to make stupid people feel smarter. [EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

KCWOOD

Dave,

You did the right thing, just turn it off. We have gone from 4 tv’s to 2, watch way less and the kids do other things now. Try watching some cartoons with your 5 yr old… on afternoon shows. You will be surprised with the story of some. And my son told me that SouthPark was “just a cartoon dad” …

things that make you go humm

Matt Kraft

FEDSAWDAVE wrote
    This, is way off topic but I guess that’s what the “Patio” is for. Being a hard core Pittsburgh Steelers fan, tonight was the night. The official start of the NFL! So, I round up a few friends & family, ice down some fashionable adult beverages and turn on the game…Well, there’s a “pre-game show”. Starring none other that P. daddy, Puff diddy…P. scumbag or whatever the hell his name is. Of coarse, having a 5 year old, who’s about ready for bed but, you can watch a couple of minutes…yeah, like 30 seconds is all it took for this dude to start grabbing his crotch! Off the TV went. Look, I’m not some moralist but, what the hell is wrong with this country? I’ll tell ya what…it’s been dumb downed to the umteenth dgree.

You know, I am probably the youngest person on this board, and you’d think that maybe I would be in tune with all this hip hop garbage, but I’m not. For those of you with teenagers, is that crap popular?? Looked like some terrible lip synching and bad dancing to me. I know the guy is rich, but come on. Was that cool?

In my opinion, that was a suckathon of epic porportions, and not even mildly entertaining.

BTW, I had the Steelers. I was on MIA +1.[EMO]angry.gif[/EMO]

Matt Kraft

Hmmm…. No edit button.

I meant “I hate the Steelers”

My $$$ was on MIA.

Jon Olson

Leave it to the Steelers to screw up opining night. Seeing the Bus stupid act before kick off was enough to make me throw up.

Now the Patriots we do things right. Open with Boston Pop’s with Elton John. A little Toby Keith. Don’t worry. The Patriots Will win the Super bowl again this year and you’ll see a nice family show next year.

Matt Kraft

Jon wrote

Leave it to the Steelers to screw up opining night. Seeing the Bus stupid act before kick off was enough to make me throw up.

Now the Patriots we do things right. Open with Boston Pop’s with Elton John. A little Toby Keith. Don’t worry. The Patriots Will win the Super bowl again this year and you’ll see a nice family show next year.

Cmon Jon, get sick of posting in the Red Sox #1 thread………

Now you gotta throw Pats propaganda our way. Pats 9-7 at best. Might make the playoffs, but only because their division is weak. Maroney is my sleeper for fantasy football though. Dillon’s getting old.

Sorry about your soon-to-be third place Sawx.

Jon Olson

Matt your age is showing. Pats 14-2. Pats had the toughest schedule in the history of football last year. We’re where very successful. should have been in the Super bowl .Denver got lucky.

P.S. since Andy is such a great NBA fan you would have thought he loved last night entertainment isn’t the NBA where all the rappers hang out?

John Hooper

Dear Jon, the STEELERS do not choose the opening act. It’s an NFL home office decision. Believe me, the city of Pittsburgh aint about P. Weasel or whatever his name is this week.

KC, My wife & I have micro-managed all cartoons for FEDSAWQUINN, as we did for our older son.. We stick to the local PBS channel or Discover.. Ever tune in “ABC Family”. Funny, I did think the word “family” was defined as punching and gun play!

Jon Olson

Hello Fedsaw. Keep up the good work. I agree. I still dont like the steelers.

I would not expect you to Jon. By the way, have you ever seen Tom Brady and Elton John in the same room?

Coincidence???

GO STEELERS !!

Ray Aleksic

Dave,

I don’t suppose you turned the Superbowl off after watching the Seahawks get screwed on every call. I would have prefered to watch Diddy last night over that gong show in Detroit. I am still bitter, Steelers Suck.

Ray

“Every call” razor?? Are we not being a little exagerative? Even that walrus looking ChickenHawk coach said the “the better team won”. And I suppose the refs were on the Steelers side in their:

4 PREVIOUS SUPERBOWL WINS!

Ray Aleksic

Mike Holmgren is on the officiating committee, if he speaks out he gets fined. The officiating was terrible and if you don’t agree with that you didn’t watch the same game. I was sitting in the stadium and even the Steeler fans around me were embarrassed. The better team won yes, but if the officiating was fair the better team was the Seahawks.

Ray

Jon Olson

Fedsaw most of the super bowls wins can only be remembered by people in nursing homes. They don’t Matter anymore. Razor I, am with you for a change.

3 out 5 SUPER BOWLS the last five years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 out 5 SUPER BOWLS the last five years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYNASTY

DYNASTY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.