Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    David Gerard

Linda Graves

Andy will NEVER go on a road trip.  3 hour in a car is about his max.
    However, I just might do exactly that.  If you see a little Sprinter Van motorhome pull up to your shop, it just might be me.  I am never happier that when I am on the road seeing this great country.

Linda

Lenny E

Hi Ms Linda,

You and your motor home are more than welcome anytime. I like driving around the country too. Most of the time I get stuck flying, but always appreciate those rare opportunitys (Like SFDE) when I get the chance to drive.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Posted By Lenny E on 22 Mar 2009 08:18 PM

Hi Andy,

If ya go on a roadtrip you and yours are welcome to stay at Casa Lenny while in Texas. The Guestroom isnt  fancy, but The rates are excellent (free) when you factor in the Fabnet and  all around good guy discounts.

Sounds good Lenny.  I love free and fancy is not me anyway so we should be good.  Now I just have to find someone to run my business for about two months and all will be great.

KCWOOD

Posted By Lenny E on 23 Mar 2009 08:44 AM

Thanks Kelsey,

You had mentioned the “Duck” previously. I havent made it there yet, but certainly will. I will ask around to see if we can take your sisters “Texas Drinking Customs ” Class. I assume class rules are the same as my Oriental Drinking Customs Class…”Students provide class materials for themselves and the instructors”

Lenny… just to go there to see the hand carved life size female on the restroom door is impressive. 
    BTW… the hurricane never touched the place… the area around it was damaged… but not there… the locals say because it was “Holy Ground”… giddyUp!!

Scott Purdom

dont come here you will pay 23%then 15% goverment tax quit complaining youve got it good!!

Scott Purdom

well done on your award Jon

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Posted By scott purdom on 01 Apr 2009 03:50 PM

dont come here you will pay 23%then 15% goverment tax quit complaining youve got it good!!

Scott, we are just talking about state tax.  That doesn’t include the wonderful Federal tax and on top of that, we have the highest sales taxes in the country.

Someone has it good, I just can’t figure out who.  🙂

David Gerard

Andy, how high is your sales tax?    7.5 here in Homer.

Posted By scott purdom on 01 Apr 2009 03:50 PM

Scott,
    The way our government is spending money, we may surpass you in the future

Wayne

10% sales tax here in Chicagoland.

David Gerard

Posted By Wayne on 02 Apr 2009 02:30 PM
    10% sales tax here in Chicagoland.

On food too?    holy shite!!!

Linda Graves

8.75% in where we live.  9.75 in LA.  10% State income tax and the fees for everything are through the roof. 

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.