Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Padden

Did anyone attend the GreenBuild 2009 show here in Phoenix over the last three days?

I got to walk the show, and ALL of the “Green” type countertop product manufacturers
    had booths there – Icestone, Vetrazzo, LG, Paperstone, Kirei, Enviroglass, etc…

The official number of people attending for the first two days was at 28 thousand people
    as of last evening – my guess is there’ll be another 10 thousand for today’s events…..

pretty impressive………

kevin

Jon Olson

My Boss Grant Garica is there. He’s at the LG Surfaces booth if you want to say hello

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Wow, that is a ton of people. Guess that blows away the countertop shows combined. I am sure there are a lot of other materials their though besides just countertops.

You have any pictures?

Wags

I was at the show, and, totally by accident Met Bill Wolle, we were walking down the street and started chatting. Found out about half way who he was. 1800 booths so much more than countertops. Im not sure how much is “green” and how much is green washing, but, most every product you could imagine was there.

Jon, saw your handy work, very impressive!

Jon..I sat in the Sterling chair…and now I laid on the couch…when are youse guys gonna make a Solid Surface hammock…great time at green build for me…very worth trip

Jon Olson
    Gene your too funny. The hammock thing has been done. search for it on you tube under Corian hammock a bunch of collage kids did. Pretty funny how they bent it.

..Jon I got more pics…very tired..busy when I got back to Florida..Hey BTW Grant is a good outright cool pleasure to chat with type of guy…me and Bill Wolle talked as well…I like Bill..he made me aware of veterans day…so I went a nd got Poseys for my shirt to honor our vets…thanx Bill if ya read this…I got a good pic with me and him..

What a great event…I was more into the seminars..all the stuff I pretty much seen and know about

Jon Olson

Looking foward to that Gene. You can post on my FB site as well if you want to.

How’s Bill doing? Whats he doing?

Grant has a been help to me in my job.

Quality Boss. He has a good vision about our Industry as well
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Post more pictures. Maybe you could make them just a tad bigger.

Ok fellows here are some more pics..and sad to say I didnt get to meet Wags and Kevin…now that i see they were there…so guys when Im in the neighborhood soon I gotta find youse guys and we’ll have lunch or suntin..ok?

Sheryl Crow did great…

more pics

I think I am such a tradeshow groupie…

Above is Tim Whaley,CEO, me and Mary Kay from EnviroGLAS

Above is me and Grant from Sterling Surfaces..Look at me smiling..looks
     like my ears are gonna pop off

Me relaxing on the job..

me and my new good buddy Craig Murphy from Vetrazzo…

me and Sergi ,Ceo from Richlite

more groupie pics…me and Chuck Geerdes from Northstar surfaces

me and Mark from Alterna Miami…

me and Motown legend Smokey Robinson

me and the powerhouse for Kansas City Chiefs…

me and Paperstones new sink..dust and resin makes a sink

more pics later…or maybe thats enough….

I would be cheating ya if i didnt show at least some more..and then I’ll calm down I swear guys…i just still gotta buzz from the show…

James Sheppard Ceo, Karen and me from Vetrazzo
    James doing a good explanation of the new EDP certification process

me and Erc Corey Freed…Organic Architect in SF, California…and Author
    me and Chad from vetrazzo

me and Olivia from vetrazzo

me and Bob Paradiso was hanging out alot and had a good time..he was taking these pictures..Bob is a funny dude we had some great laughs.

Guys…I know some of youse dont believe me but GREEN is not going anywhere soon…I don’t want to argue on this post or argue ever..I just want to point out whats going on out there..

Tom M

Man, you’re not exactly short and Grant’s got ya by a few. We should start a solid surface basketball league.

Smokey Robinson? Awesome, Greeny!

I remember the first time I met Bob Paradiso, I was prepared to think he was another corporate yes guy, but he won me over in about five minutes. Funny as heck, to. Gave one of the best seminars back in ’04, IIRC. He also cut through a lot of red tape for me with the laminate company he worked for at the time. Great guy.

Question: What is EDP certification?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.