Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cole

I refuse to shop at Wal-mart, but I will check at Ace Hardware. Thanks for the advice.

Kevin

KEVIN, KEVIN, KEVIN….

SUCK IT UP AND GET THE WIFE A NEW COUNTERTOP FOR HEAVEN SAKE!

Between you and Andy this site is going to start to squeek the two of you are so tight. My goodness.

Hey everyone…maybe we ought to start a “raise money for Kevin’s new countertop” campaign!

Val

OM

KCWOOD

All… Maybe instead of raising money for Kevin, why don’t we all send him a few pieces of SS. I have a 22X30 of Quarry Riverbed and also a 18×30 of Pebble Aqua. I’m sure others can come up with a few nice colors, so everytime he sees his new countertop, he can think of us!!!

Norm Walters

I have a 30″ x 30″ piece of Quarry Riverbed, a 30″ x 40″ piece of Pebble Gold, and a 30″ x 30″ piece of White Quartz.

Kevin Cole

hahaha, If I put them together, I would have one hell of an interesting countertop!!

Mory Ludwick

Kevin,

Send me a drawing of your Kitchen with the exact measurements and let me see what I have in left over jobs. If I have somthing you like, we will fab it and ship it to you. You pay shipping. I understand you have been through fabrication school. No guarantee on the install job.[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Mory

Kevin Cole

Hey, I might actually be able to afford that, hahaha!

KCWOOD

But kevin, the patchwork look would be awesome too, plus you could get practice on all those seams.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You have the training so you can do it. Have Phototop swing by you shop and get a template. I think Phototop is in your area. Send it to Mory and bam, you have a top.

Mory Ludwick

Kevin

Do It.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.