Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

Andy, that made me think of a patent my father had, it never took off, but here is the link.

link

Yo Norm..Ya wanna come over my house and watch da EOS seminar…dont worry I wont ask you to hold me during the scary parts of the movie?

Ju bring da popcorn…

David Gerard

Gene,  just how much of that Jersey river water have you consumed?  

Too much to be repaired…so i’ll just hafta live with it…it is kinda of wierd..when ya drink the jersey water…it comes out like Lumistone.

Norm Walters

Kevin Cole

Hey everybody:

I just wanted to remind you that the live 3cm solid surface Webinar event is Tuesday (Oct. 29 – 2PM EST), so if you are planning on participating but haven’t signed up yet, you may want to do so today. You can register by clicking here.

By the way, we now have about 200 people signed up for it. I expect there will be a lot of good questions and information shared.

Also, there is one change to the speaker line-up. It looks like the fabricator from Foote Hospital’s cabinet shop isn’t going to be able to make it. However, I think there is a pretty good line-up and a lot of expertise with the four presenters we do have.

I hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Kevin

Bill Wolle

Kevin,

I will be teaching my last class for ISSFA on Tuesday and will not be able to make the webinar.

Will it be recorded for later veiwing?

Lenny E

Hi Kevin,

I must decline your invitation for  the 3 CM seminar.. Having manufactured 3 CM for many years and solving numerous problems in said surfacing, I dont think I need to take that seminar.

But for those not familiar with 3 CM please come in and have a look. I can say with impunity  it would be advantageuos to you. You pay more for the material, but the savings in fab time are awesome.

Its all Good,

Lenny

Tom M

With impunity. Heh. Good one.

Wait! do we now have some edit functions in the quick reply section?

We do, but it’s a bit squirrely.

How do you use this, Andy?

Kevin Cole

Hey Bill,

It’s the end of an era for the ITEC, eh? I hope your last class goes well. I know taking your week-long fabrication course was amazingly useful to me and I personally thank you for all of the time and effort you put into bringing up so many fine fabricators.

As for the Webinar, yes it will be recorded and archived for one year, so people wanting to watch it as a Web cast instead of attending the live, interactive event may do so. Of course, at the live event you can ask questions of the presenters, which is a real plus for those exploring this option. I will post how to watch the archived Webcast here once it is up, for anyone that missed it.

Lenny, I figured you could probably teach a seminar on 3cm instead of attending one, but thanks for the support. I really think 3cm could be a viable option for many fabricators, especially in this tight economy when every dollar counts.

Tom, you lost me, lol.

Best,

Kevin

Kevin Cole

Hey all, at the risk of sounding spammish, I wanted to remind you all that the 3cm Webinar is today at 1 pm central time (2 pm on east coast, 11 am on the west coast). So if you want to participate and haven’t signed up yet, I would suggest you do so soon. You can register by clicking here.

Thanks,

Kevin

Jon Olson
    Sorry Kevin. I could not access the show. I cant download Real Player. Well I can but real player overtakes my CPU. It ruins my other programs especially with Photo’s. It’s like a cyborg of some sort. Kind of reminds me of Terminator 3

Well I think it was a great informative class…I thought I couldnt possibly learn anything I wouldnt already know…but i did..Seams and a better sales pitch to promote the product…It was a good job even to have the sepearte cabinet/CT shops give their experience of transitioning into Eos

sad to find out it wasnt thermofomable…of course that makes me wanta try it…ya probaly just have carve out some material outta the bend…i think some may be scared cause it is a POLY blend…who knows????

Kevin Thanx for putting this on…Im sure i saved a lot of money in the details when i sell my next Eos job…you da man!

Kevin Cole

Thanks for the kind words, Gene. There were a ton of good questions asked and I think the event went off pretty well, considering all of the work that goes in up front to make these sorts of things happen.

Jon — you should have been able to use the Windows media player also, the vast majority of attendees did. I’m not an expert when it comes to computer technology, so I’m not sure what the problem was.

If you want to try to watch the archived version, Jon, or if any of you didn’t get a chance to be at the live event, you can watch the Web cast by clicking here and following the directions.

I hope this was useful to you all and if you have ideas for other Webinars or feedback on this one, please feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks,

Kevin

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.