Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cole

Hey FabNetters:

If you’ve ever wondered about 3cm solid surface and how using it might affect your business, I want to invite you to Surface Fabrication‘s Webinar “Opportunities in 3CM” sponsored by Eos Surfaces.

You can read more about the event and sign up at here.

This Webinar will allow you to ask questions of folks that have brought the product on and how it was done and what the effects were on their shop. It should be a good opportunity to explore this subject and it’s moderated by yours truly.

It is on Oct 28 at 1 p.m. Central Time, I believe. These events usually last about 1-1/2 hours and don’t require any software downloads.

Thanks for considering it.

Best,

Kevin

Jon Olson

Hello Kevin thanks for the up-date

Kevin Cole

I just got word that a great schedule of speakers have been lined up for this event including someone from Pelton and Crane, one of the largest manufacturers of dental cabinetry in the world that switched from 1/2-in. to 3cm, Foote Hospital’s cabinet shop that used to farm out its solid surface work and Padco Countertops that switched over to 3cm from 1/2-in. These guys will all discuss their move/addition of 3cm and how it affected their businesses. Additionally, both Evan Kruger and Ken Trinder, former fabricators that founded Eos, will give a presentation and take questions.

I think this is going to be a really good, educational Webinar.

Kevin

What time is eastern time?  is it two hours back or ahead?

BTW I was out that day when they were teaching this in school

Kevin Cole

That would be 2 PM in Florida, Green Gene.

— Kevin

Jon Olson
    You should have planned it for 3CM  eastern standard time.

I’ll be there 2Pm eastern time…. I think…aaaaaghhhh Im just gonna keep my eyes on the computer from 9am til 5pm…im sure I;ll catch it then

Oh yeah I am all signed up registered and my computer can handle it……thanx Kevin for presenting this…..

Andy Graves
    Keymaster
    Posted By Jon Olson on 10/10/2008 3:44 PM

You should have planned it for 3CM  eastern standard time.

Jon made a funny. 

Kevin Cole

I just checked and there are already more than 100 registered for the event. That will probably mean a lot of good questions being asked, making it even better.

Kevin

Posted By Kevin Cole on 10/10/2008 1:45 PM
    That would be 2 PM in Florida, Green Gene.

— Kevin

Kevin,
    What if Gene was refering to Eastern Europe time 

Kevin Cole

If he was talking Eastern European time, then Gene would be doing a helluva lot better than most of his peers down your way and wouldn’t need to worry about adding 3cm to his line-up anyway, lol…

Lenny E

Hi all,

Trivia question. (I cant provide the answer, due to non disclosure agreements)..After the EOS 3CM joke of a patent failed miserably..is there a company that  currently has a patent submitted on 3 CM SS?

If so, who is that company?

If so, Who is named on that patent as inventors?

You wont be able to find it. But if you do ..you get to say nyah nyah to me.

Laughingly,

Lenny

Posted By Lenny E on 10/16/2008 1:26 AM

Hi all,

Trivia question. (I cant provide the answer, due to non disclosure agreements)..After the EOS 3CM joke of a patent failed miserably..is there a company that  currently has a patent submitted on 3 CM SS?

If so, who is that company?

If so, Who is named on that patent as inventors?

You wont be able to find it. But if you do ..you get to say nyah nyah to me.

Laughingly,

Lenny

ummm…wouldn’t be the Genius who invented Lumistone? If I was a gambling man my bet would be on you Lenny.

Lenny E

Mike,

Thanks for the compliment, but unforunately, its not  my company. Im trying to chase down a rumor, anyone else heard anything about this?

Lenny

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Here is the patent application from EOS CLICK HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.