Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Huh? What ghosts?

Oh now that’s freaky…the pic went from color to black and white after I posted it…

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Welcome Bernie.

I think people are more reluctant to use EOS cause it is different. People like what they are used to and 3cm is scary to some. I like the idea. In fact I like the 2cm idea even better.

Bernie Rokes

Thanks Andy for the response. You have a great forum here and I hope that more people join and share their input also. You certainly are correct about EOS being different, people in New England go by the old adage “If it aint broke, don’t fix it” but seriously I have been getting alot of great responses from K&B dealers and fabs alike. It is starting to gain speed and should just get better and better. Thanks to all the believing folks who realize a good thing when they see it !!!

Jon Olson
    Bernie its good to see your making progress. Going after the K=B dealer is a good start. I think once a few fabricators get there hands of the product the rest will follow. The only thing I don’t like about EOS as I stated earlier was the weight. The other glitch is the wear and tear on the bits. (Which reminds me I need to order some more EOS bits from Dave)

The banter level has been raised

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.