Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Chris Buck

Bark? Heck, it’s like 12 hours later and I’m still laughing at the Dupont/Fredo/fishing line.

Now, back to that Godfather Mather line…

Here’s a pic of Hyman Roth Mather, Tom’s great Granpa.

Tom M

Lee Strasberg, founder of the method acting school.

I studied his and Bergdorf’s techniques.

Granpa?
    I. Wish.

Matt Wollman

I get this mental image of Marlon Mather sitting at the head of a giant Solid Surface conferance table, rep after rep stopping by…kissing his ring as they drop off sample boxes.

Tom M

Heh, that’s funny Da-
    Ooops, gotta go, Meganite rep is here (for real)

Kiss kiss

Bernie Rokes

Wasn’t Fredo fishing with the Meganite folks also. How did they survive??? They must swim better.

Jon Olson
    So Bernie.. What do you like about EOS? I have noticed allot of fabricators are reluctant to fabricate EOS. Any good suggestions you could share?

Robert King

“Reluctant” where? We see fabbers all over the country working with EOS. I’m sure some places more than others …economy and all but it’s been consistent. Believe me, more consistency than some other brands.

Jon Olson
    The NE area. Numerous Fabricators pass thru our shop on a monthly basis. They see the EOS but seem to have a million excuses not to Fab it. I think its the weight that scares them.

Len Smith

Yeah, I’ve heard the weight thing but doesn’t seem to bother granite guys getting in to SS. Go figure.

Jon Olson
    Not a big thing for granite folks. But if you are a SS Fab . It does take a little bit of getting use to.

Agreed.

Now, did you know that John Cazale (Fredo) only did 5 feature films. How’s this for a lineup: The Godfather, The Contender, The Godfather II, Dog Day Afternoon and The Deer Hunter.

He was born in Boston but unfortuneatly passed away from cancer at 42. (1978)

Bernie Rokes

Hey Jon – I would like very much to find out the fabs in NE that are reluctant with EOS. In my travels I seem to be getting more and more folks getting on board. The labor savings of course is a big plus. The weight thing seems to be less of a concern once I get the chance to do comparisons to other products for them. You like the EOS, do you not? I am not a great typist, so if anyone out there has comments please call me direct @603-545-4937. I strongly believe in what I sell and truly feel this an awesome product.

Tom M

So Cazale was in two Paccino film series? Godfather and DD Afternoon?

Cool!

Tom, keep in mind, John Cazale died in 78. But, he has a web site. Really weird man …its 1 page. Him and some lady. Ck it out.

http://www.johncazale.com

Tom M

Wonder what kind of camera was used to snap the ghosts pic?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.