Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Tom M
    Did I miss tis? I had not heard any questions regarding line of sight and the tripod laser system. I asked several times for this to be addressed. Did I miss it?

Tom

Thanks for the presentation, Kevin. You guys did a pretty good job, overall.

Joe Corlett

Kevin:

Congradulations, the web thing on digital templating was cool.

You sent me several emails urging me to sign up, even after I registered. At about 1:58 p.m.EST, I tried to connect but couldn’t. I called your office to see what the matter was while I reregistered. By the time the office people got to me, I had reregistered and the “connect” button appeared. I missed the first eight minutes or so I think.

Joe

Kevin Cole

Tom:

We did ask the line of sight question and Dan addressed it. Sorry you missed it. However, we will be posting the Webcast on our Web site (http://www.surfacefabrication.com) very soon, so you can go back and hear the answer. Also, you can always contact any of the participants directly.

As for the Faro Arm, they were invited to be a sponsor, but apparently did not wish to take part. We also invited the folks that make the Proliner with the same results.

Thanks again to all of you that sat in. There were more than 150 people register — a great turn out. I will post a link to the archived Webcast here when it becomes available.

Finally, I am so happy there were only minor problems with the technology. I’m glad you got in Joe. It is very scary to put so much into a relatively new technology.

Thanks again everyone, I hope you found it useful.

Sincerely,

Kevin

Tom M
    Thanks, Kevin, for the response.
    I’m sorry I missed the answer, but I’ve got some package they sent out and will see if it is on there.
    You guys did well, and 150 is an excellent turnout.

Tom

Shane Barker

I don’t know about
    everyone else but I could not get the streaming video, sound was good but no video
    feed. I had done all the tests and it all worked fine until I tried to watch
    the show then all I got was the sound and a few still shots. I will try it
    again when they post it on the website.

Shane

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Shane,

That was all you were supposed to get. No video on that one.

Shane Barker

Well that explains it, at first I thought that may be the
    case but when I was listening to the show I felt they were showing things I was
    not able to see. And the way they had you test the streaming video I thought
    that was what they were going to do. Oh well, thanks for the clarification.

Shane

Kevin Cole

Hi Shane: You should have seen around 60 slides throughout the three presentations. Were you able to see them?

Kevin

Shane Barker

Hello Kevin,

I only saw about 10 but it was probably
    because I kept screwing with my computer thinking something was wrong, But I
    did hear most of it, good job.

Shane

Gordon Shell

You can shoot blind corners with the LT-55, it is very simple. It is very rare that you will not be able to complete an entire kitchen from a single location. Feel free to contact me with any other questions or if you would like a free demo DVD packet. (I am an indepenant distributor of the LT-55)

you can reach me @ gshell661@yahoo.com, anyone that wants demo DVDs just send me your shipping adress.

We are also going to be LIVE web demo’s for the Lt-55.

205-329-8939

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.