Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cole

Hello friends and associates. I wanted to let you all know about Surface Fabrication’s first ever “Webinar,” which is taking place tomorrow (Dec. 14) at 1 p.m. Central Time. Basically, we have put together an online seminar that allows fabricators from anywhere to log into our Web site and sit in on a live webcast on the subject of digital templating. The event is sponsored by Fabricators Choice, Laser Products Industries and ETemplate, and each of these entitities will be presenting information on digital templating and their digital templating products. There are also plenty of opportunities for you to ask specific questions. The event is free to all of you, and should be a great way to investigate the world of digital templating. You can read more about it and/or sign up for it at http://www.surfacefabrication.com/webcasts.

I hope to see you all there.

Best,

Kevin Cole, editor & associate publisher, Surface Fabrication magazine

Tom M
    Kevin,
    I’m signed up, I hope I can make it.
    Good luck.

Tom

Kevin Cole

Thanks Tom. I hope you find it useful. If you are able to attend, please drop me a line and let me know what you thought about it.

Best,

Kevin

Kevin,

I got signed up to. Need to remember to set my alarm clock in shop so I do not forget. Thanks for putting someting like this together.

Reuben

Also thanks for mentioning it in central time zone, I also get confused with Eastern, pacific mountain etc.

Mory Ludwick

Kevein

WE GOOD

Mory

Jon Olson

All signed up Boss

Kevin Cole

Thanks for the warm reception, guys. I really think this seminar is going to be a very good thing and I am glad to receive the support from my friends at The Fabricator Network. Any of you that signed up should be receiving a link via e-mail and a code to put in so you can access the Webcast. Please feel free to call or email me if you have any problems. My e-mail is editor@surfacefabrication.com and my direct phone number is 920-563-1694 (and please don’t write it on any bathroom walls, lol).

Thanks again,

Kevin

Tom M
    Kevin,
    I emailed you this as well.

I received the registration conformation, but I did not see any code. Help.

Tom

Kevin Cole

I am checking on the code thing now. Maybe I was wrong about it. I will let you know as soon as I know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Cole

Apparently there is not a code needed, just click the link you receive in your e-mail and that should be enough. Sorry about that.

Kevin

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Kevin,

I signed up but I don’t have the link to get on the webcast. I couldn’t open one of the emails you sent so if you could resend that would be helpful.

Thanks

Kevin Cole

Heya Andy:

I sent the link to your andy@thefabricatornetwork.com e-mail address. Hopefully you can open it. Let me know if you have problems.

Kevin

Tom M
    Someone should be live-blogging this.

By the way, why can’t we see who else is in the room? I’d love to say hi to everyone from FabNet.

Tom

Tom M
    Kevin,
    Was there a reason the Ferro system (I think that is the correct name) was not included?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.