Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

I agree with Dave, Trish (what she lets me call her, lol) is pretty easy to get along with, you can even talk to her assistant Lazura (sp) is who I usually place the orders with. They are giving away either stainless or solid surface sinks with a min. 25sq.ft sheet purchase, that’s one sheet guys, not a bad deal, and they also lowered their sheet prices from last year.

Mike, Dave, my distributor is Nustone out of Nashville, TN.

Dave I will give her a call and see if she would be able to help us. I started to go to LG Corporate but I didn’t really think that would help.

Robert, a while back a FabNetter from Georgia (if memory serves me) was having some type of problem getting LG. I sent him to Tricia and he recd. the product he needed quicker than the dude down the street.

Laminates & Things are run by some really nice folks,.

Well, I called her. Not sure if that’s will help much at all, stated she can not deliver across state line out of her area, said she could loose her distibution rights….so, I desided to call my distibutor back and try to get this rolling with them then call LG Corprate office if I have to. I just may not be able to get it. If I really need it I can get it from a shop in Atlanta, the owner of the shop is my sisters father-in-law.

Robert

bobo747

Thought they could before, could be wrong. Might have had some type of change.

Robert, just move your shop to Tampa then. See, problem solved.

Norm Walters

Yeah, the more the merrier for Dave, what do youse guys think?

Don’t think everyone here would like that idea, including my wife.

Tampa does sound good to me though!Tampa, Florida

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.