Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    jeff

I quite frankly Joe, don’t find lending money very funny at all.

Tom M

Sure, now your going all Polonius on us.

Signed,

Hamlet

Here are 2 shots of a vanity made all out of Avonite. It used Avonite Tusk and White. This was fabricated by Gene McDonald in the Tampa Bay area. This one is for his own use but he may duplicate on request.

Jon Olson

Thanks for the picture Avonite guy. That’s a great piece of work. Could you pass it on to Gene?

Jon,

the Zaha Hadid Island was fabricated by Hasenkopf ( http://www.hasenkopf.de/en/index.php )rather than Rosskopf. And yes they do have a 5-axis CNC.

Patrick

Jon Olson

Hello Patrick. Thanks for the info. I went to there web-site very impressive. Do many fabricators over in Europe have 5- axis CNC’s ? Will you be at the show this year?

Hi Jon,

this was a show I had been looking forward to because I’ve had it with LV. Unfortunately though our first CNC is due for installation right about that time so I feel I have to stay at homebase and miss out on the Orlando experience.

I am not personally aware of anyone else who has a 5 Axis Machine – I suspect that 99.5% of all Fabs can manage well without one.

Joe Corlett

Tom M wrote

Sure, now your going all Polonius on us.

Signed,

Hamlet

All:

Polonius

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Polonius is a character from William Shakespeare‘s Hamlet. The character is best known for uttering the immortal words: “To thine own self be true,” as well a few other phrases still in use today such as “Neither a borrower nor a lender be” and “brevity is the soul of wit.”

Father of Ophelia and Laertes, and adjunct to King Claudius, he is described as a windbag by some and a rambler of wisdom by others. It has also been suggested that he only acts like a “foolish prating knave” in order to keep his position and popularity safe and to keep anyone from discovering his plots for social advancement. Some adaptations show him conspiring with Claudius in the murder of King Hamlet, although Shakespeare himself gives no indication whatsoever of this, and this interpretation would normally be considered highly unusual.

Touche,

Joe

Tracy

oh,Jon,it looks with power coating …..

we have many similar cabinets with different structure and finishing color,your item is quite similar to one of ours….

NINGBO NYLON KONG TRADING CO., LTD
    sales2@cnnylonkong.com

Tracy

your question could be satisfied here,by me,we are professional factory,so ,the advance equipments are necessary….

Tracy

Posted By John Cristina on 18 Feb 2007 07:23 AM
    I think I would just about volunteer some personal time to work on a project like that.  Jon, do you think that the fab company that did that had a 5 axis CNC or used just an oven?

John,for metal cabinet,whether need 5 Axis CNC,it depends on the structure of the item,(it could be learnt from the drawing)…

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.