Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mory Ludwick

Dave,

Let’s get one thing straight, there is only one person in my life that calls me Dear. That would be my wife. I can’t speak for Andy. After all he is in California. [EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Mory

jarrod Byrne

Well Mory, you do have one thing right…Andy IS in California…and the “Dear factor” IS rampant there.

Norm Walters

Dave, here is a question for you, I can buy Amana 80 tooth SS blades $40 cheaper than the FS Blades you sell, sell me.

Ricky Bobby

A challenge…how I love a challenge. OK Norm, You’ll need to give me the Amana # to start with. They also have a Timberline-line of blades and I need to make sure we’re comparing apples to apples. To be quite frank, the majority of fabricators we sell yo WILL NOT use what is deemed a “solidsurface blade”. In other words, a modified triple chip. You may be talking about a regular Amana triple chip and if that is the case, we have those in:

Stehle-$59.00 FS TOOL-$69.00 FREUD $69.00 CMT $69.00

Again, read me that part # on the Amana and I’ll do the homework. Of coarse, it could be an online guy with an 8% mark up thats selling that item. If it’s in our backyard Norm, nobody beats THE FED.

KCWOOD

Norm, FedSawDave claims he is more “funner” to talk to than the Bruce guys. That could be true, but I doubt it. The only way he could do that is if they answer the phone…

“we offer the fabricatornetwork guys FREE Freight”, “How may I help you?” If they start the conversation off like that, it would be a fun ordering experience.

Touche Mr. KC. But, the second I offer free freight, someone will order a 32 cent phillips bit, to be UPSed…ouch! Actually, I have some specials I’m working on for this network. I’ve only been here for a couple of days but find this site very informative and well put together. There are items on our website that we have freight free shipping on. The GEM sander is one of them. So are corian clips, which we call FEDCLIP4. So, look for some FABulous FABricator network specials coming soon!

Dave

David murphy

Norm, AMANA does not have an 80T SS blade. It is 72 tooth. Is this the one your talking about? If it is, it Lists for $159.75 and at 99 bucks that would be the old 8-10% above cost crowd. Get them while you can…those guys usually implode.

Advise

Norm Walters

Dave, I am buying the Amana blades at my Hi-Macs distributor, Laminates and Things in Tampa. I’ll check the specs on the blade when I get back in the shop.

Robert Emery

Gotcha Norm.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.