Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Shell

The Detroit Tigers are doing great with no over paid stars, what does that say?

As far as what we are teaching our kids………lately it looks like we are breeading a bunch of spoiled brats that think they are owed evrerything just because their friends have everything, ever watched an episode of sweet 16 on MTV. We are teaching our kids that there are no losers in sports? So when the kid gets released into the real world they expect everything to be handed to them cause thats what happened when they were growing up. I just watched a Dateline special that showed todays generation of kids being released into the work force and their parrents were going along with them on job interviews and calling thier bosses to complain that the work load was to much for their child……..really!?

I’m going to be the one to say it……….Hey Kids! There are going to be people in this life that are going to make more than you, they are going to be better at certain things than you, be prettier than you, and life isn’t always going to be fair.

Stop breeding a bunch of brats! Life isn’t always fair.

Gordon Shell

Did I say that out loud?

Ron Gennaro

NON-brat raiser here….Raises hand.

Gordon Shell

At-a-boy!

Gotta agree with that statement. Just need more people to say it outloud.

Reuben

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.