Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Actually John, I have 4 1st names. Catholic don’t ya know…

Ya what’s up with the 3 first names? Axiom is the bomb! I’ve tried them all at some point in the last 20 years. If you haven’t tried the Earthtone you’re missing out. I now guys that have named there babies Earthtone!

Funny, I thought BEIGE was the most popular baby name for Axiom users. Seriously though, when AXIOM came out with their 8th color, EARTHTONE, it quickly became our second best seller behind BEIGE.

No offense to anyone but I dont think it makes a difference where you buy axiom. From what I can tell everyone in the country is a distributor of the product.

Alex Cafaro

Travis, no, it does not matter where you buy it from. You can choose to buy it online at some sites for $9.99 per tube or at others for $6.99 per tube. I would submit that authorized distributors would be your best bet being that a differance of $36.00 per case is certainly not chump change.You can even choose to use nothing but white Dap, Polyseamseal, Red Devil, White Lightning…you name the Siliconized Acrylic Latex caulk brand but it looks nothing like translucent 100% silicone. As far as “everyone” selling it, that is not the case. AXIOM has not set up every Tom, Dick & Harry to sell their product. Their product is very unique and while some have attempted to copy it, in my opinion and the opinion of our vast customer network, have failed.

You can choose a distributor you wish to purchase from by logging on:

http://www.axiom25.com and click on the state you’re in to choose a distributor.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.