Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

Who is using Axiom and which colors to you stock, I have been using Polysil but I think I am going to change my ways since I found a distributor within 20 miles of me for Axiom.

I have used several of the Axiom colors. I have used the Beige, White, Green, Blue and Gray. I have the Charcoal and the Rose but have not used them yet. I have been very happy with the results and would recommend them to others.

Shawn

Norm,

Who are you refering to, Federal Saw? They are close to you and stock it plus they have really good customer service. I would suggest getting mostly beige, then earthtone, some white and a couple or rose. Clear usually gets blues, greens and the real dark colors. We use it quite a bit.

John

Norm Walters

John, Federal Saw be the one.

Ever do business with them in the past? The only time I deal with anyone else is if they dont have what I want, and that is not often. Dont tell Dave he will raise my pricing

We also have used Axiom in the past. We stocked all of their colors. Recently we have switched over to SilBOND simply because our Staron distrubutor stocks it and its easier to get than the Axiom. Pretty much the same colors, and quality is the same.

-Dennis
    Spectrum Surfaces

Dani Homrich

To All,

Axiom25 actually is very easy to get here is a link to find a disturber in your area http://www.axiom25.com/us.htm

A case of Axiom25 weighs 11 lbs shipping cost UPS to a commercial address is about $7.00 to most states and only $10.00 to CA from Michigan. If you can’t find what you are looking for give me a call I stock all colors. Orders placed by 3:00 PM EST are shipped the same day.

Dani Designs 248 852-9248 or Fax to 248 299-9248

Dani

Sorry,

What I meant by easier to get is that we just order the silicone when we are ordering sheet goods. Comes at the same time and from the same place.

KCWOOD

Norm,

I too use Polysil. I tried to go back to Axiom, but after using Polysil I could not do it.

I guess I just got spoiled by the look. We use a lot of Staron, and if you notice, there are many colors of the same particulate in their sheets. We have found 1 tube can be used for many colors, and still matches fantastic. We have noticed that even if the cap is replaced on the polysil, it will dry out over time, down into the cartridge. We started taking Saran Wrap and unscrewing the tip and placing the wrap over the end and screwing the tip back on. The residual silicone will still cure in the tip, but can be removed very easily.

Norm Walters

Kelsey, are you buying polysil directly from Color Rite or are you ordering it from Bruce Adhesives, it’s actually cheaper to order from Bruce, still haven’t figured out why.

Mark Mease

OK, a little education on AXIOM. I’ve had every silicone dude in the world walk through my door pushing “translucent” silicone. They usually walk in to a hornets nest. Of coarse, they’re always pushing price…price…price. AXIOM is the ONLY truly translucent silicone. There are many colored silicone on the market. You need “desert beige” for this top and “sandstone beige” for that top and even “burlap beige” for another top. AXIOM matches any color range 5 shades lighter or darker with 1 tube of beige. Period. Al Thiemke, the owner of AXIOM has put a lot of money in…of all the things, the tube that AXIOM comes in. It dispenses 99% of the product in it! Does yours? Ever look at the silicone that’s left in the tube? Probably not. 1/2 an inch left in there because of an inferior dispensing tube adds up to $$$. So, as a distributor, we choose to sell the best. No complaints…no returns!

And yes, Jchristina, prices have gone up…but not for you! 🙂 We appeciate loyalty…except for that Yankees logo…we must talk!!

KCWOOD

Norm, I still buy from Bruce. They are more fun to talk too also!

Wilson Chen

KCWOOD, you have yet to talk to me…I’m funner than them! Is “funner” a word?

1-866-FED-SAW1 (333-7291) for FUNTALK

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The correct term is “More Funnier” or “Most Funniest”

People on the Fabricator Network will only buy from “The Funner One”

Hope this clears things up

When Dave comes by he says he is more funner because he has THREE FIRST NAMES.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.