Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Linda, i think their target audience are yuppie archiquacks with little undaroos who are trying to compensate for someting by getting Avonite in a bigger size,

i myself have had to even adjust my one sided Language on here, i forget women are on this site, From now on i hafta start addressing fabnet as youse guys and youse girlz, You and stonegirl are the only women on here is that right? Please forgive me if I sound chavonistic at times…Just the words Avonite surfaces can be bought at a bigger size would offend nobody! thats that

Tom M

I love South Park.

I’m 47.

Mark Mihalik

“You will respect my author-a-tie!”

Tom M

The Cartman/Bin Laden Looney Toons ending was pure genius.

The Smug alert episode was so non-P.C., it should get an award for bravery.

i also found it crude and tacky. I’m 32 so I kinda fall into that “30 crowd” don’t think it matters “old ” you are. Not sure what direction they’re trying to go, from the picture to the slogan its just awful! I could just see the look on a customers face if they happened to be skimming through the magazine in a show room.

Tom M

Is the consumer going to be the target for this ad though?

I hope not, as different sized sheets don’t matter a hill of beans to the consumer, and then there’s the crudity fall out.

If they carry this titillating philosophy through consumer ads, though, that would be a big mistake.

Mark Mihalik

As mentioned before, it did its job. It got us talking about it.

mike fuhrman

But Mark, it’s being talked about in a negative light. Don’t know if that matters or not.

Tom M

No, Dave, it already has worked. They not only told me, I will actually remember it, and that’s what’s gonna count when I need a price. I won’t really care how I found out about it.

And besides, Avonite gave us a green light to ask certain questions about the endowment of the execs. That’ll be fun.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.