Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tom M

Oh! How about Crazy Cat and Minute Mouse? After they patched things up with Edward G. Rob – uh, the Frog, I heard they were maintaining the Khyber Pass. Knowing that TFG is getting out of Afghanistan, they might be looking for a new scene – and they are probably steamed that all their good efforts are wasted.

Lenny E

OMG Tom,

Top Cat, Yes I did Miss Top cat, and Tennessee Tuxedo too! Also my apologies to ‘Heavens to murgatroid (Snagglepuss..exit stage right) , The Jetsons,The Flintstones, the cast of Heavy Metal, Krazy Cat,Felix the cat, Minute Mouse, Courageous Cat, The fabulous Furry Freak Bros, He-Man and Mumra, the assorted members of Merry Melodies and Looney Tunes all who have signed on.

Cartoon characters are signing up by the droves!Like the Obama Care website we just can’t keep up with it. Once you have conquered 2 dimensional Hollywood characters with the truth, their 3 dimensional commie, libtard masters cannot be far behind!

This started as an idea that turned into an organization and then a drive but now is a global movement!

Mao Sie Mouse From China just signed on. Who knew he was a capitalist? Also” Hello Kitty, Bettie Boop, Dilbert, UnderDog, Ms Polly and Deputy Dawg” are on board! 

Movie characters are on board too, the X men, Iron Man, Spider man, The hulk (boy is that guy cranky), etc.

I put Dilbert in charge of R & D. Hey it was between him and the old bald guy from the venture Bros and I trusted Dilbert more.

We have kidnapped Ranger Smith from  Jellystone Park, and from the repeated water-boardings Yogi and Boo Boo Bear gave him, and the documents (and picnic baskets) we seized..this goes all the way to the top.to .the supreme commander of the US..Michelle Obama!
    I promoted Yogi Bear to   a 10 star  General and Boo Boo Bear is a  colonel in charge of the “People’s Resistance to Park Rangers” Army. We are in possession of the “Moose-berry Bush” that when distilled will yield the most the powerful weapon in the universe.

If I were the Obama Reich, I would be very afraid right about now.

David Gerard

Mr Magoo will save the day. With the help of Mr Peabody and sherman

Tom M

“This started as an idea that turned into an organization and then a drive but now is a global movement! ”

Don’t think i missed that Alice’s Restaurant reference, Sensei.

And Mr. Ranger should have plenty of time to help with the shutdown.

Lenny E

I can’t slip nothing past you Tom M, dag nap it!

Tom M

Muskie and Mush Mouse.

I think the Sheriff said that, correct?

Lenny E

I think it was Deputy Dawg!

Tom M

Deputy Dawg! I can’t believe I forgot his name.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.