Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Wags

OMG I inflluenced Jon ! LOL How about switching the trucks to natrual gas, better mileage, cheaper and cleaner. Also less stations to swich over. That would lower the amount of oil we use considerably. Actually we need a mix of all of the above.

Who’s gonna watch the VP debate tonight? Should be interesting.

Lenny E

Jon Olson,

My profuse apologies. I did not mean to miss- spell your name, or imply you were one of the Olsen twins.

Wags
    David Gerard

$8.99 in Noatak Alaska…holy $&*%

David Gerard

$8.99 in Noatak Alaska…holy $&*%

Lenny E

Geez David,

At those prices I wonder how many drug cretins  feel that it’s just more cost efficient to snort coke or meth and run to the destination?

David Gerard

Oh they figure out a way. I once had an ex con work for me, he got busted way up north in a coastal village selling meth.
    The troopers caught him with a sniffer dog while he was hiding out under an up turned whale boat. He had sold most of his product and was headed home the next day.
    So this moron found it lucrative enough to jump a puddle jumper out to a remote community thinking there was no risk in getting caught. What he didn’t consider was that in small towns news spreads like wild fire and with such a bad drug kids end up in the clinic…and who wouldn’t notice a 6 ft 2 in bleach blonde headed outsider in among eskimos.
    I had to fire him for stealing my customer’s skiff. I was really pissed because he broke my 500.00 lamiglas fishing rod, I took it out of his pay

Lenny E

Yep,  David I hear ya. That’s like the black guy with dreads I saw hanging in Dongguan, with all the gansta gear on and pants hanging off his butt.

No way did he get through customs without an extensive search or hang around for too long  in Commie Land without being under some heavy survelliance. Glad he wasn’t holding, if its quantity its an instant death sentence over here, and decades of hard labor for ‘personal amounts”.

Heck, I don’t even carry vitamins through customs over here unless they are ‘Flintstones”.

Hey,Mr. Customs Agent those aren’t drugs…….its Fred and Barney!  

Speaking of gansta rapper type fashion etc. you haven’t lived until you sit in a club and see 5 Chinese guys, with the rapper gear, gold chains, pants hanging down off the butts, doing gansta rap then fold their arms across their chests, pose and say ‘Word”!  . I kid you not!  
    When they dipped into their  rendition of eRectric Lelaxation,  I’m sure the original band (where-ever they may be)  had spasms. I don’t go clubbing anymore, since I got married, and plus  I am afraid of having a heart attack from laughing so hard at acts like the preceding one.

David Gerard

we have an Inupiat rapper here. She is actually very talented. She grew up living near Kotzebue which is a very northern coastal community. No droopy drawers on her though, she wears traditional kusbuks and masks. To hear rapping in Inupiat is something to hear. She is pissed as well, she speaks about the sea ice disappearing and the polar bear moving off. I think they pay big bucks for fuel too.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.