Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I am currently making the survey for online. I have to learn how to use the “Form Module” to create the survey, but I am getting there. Give me a little bit of time and I will have it done.

Thanks

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I am almost ready to make the survey. Be patient and I will have it done real soon. If you want to see the survey and contribute, click here.

OK I tried to make the survey online and I failed miserably. I did finish the Survey and uploaded it into the “Forms, Files and Docs” . Seth and Tom are going to try and turn it into an online survey that we can fill out on the FabNet.

Please take a second to look it over and let us know what you think.

Chris Yaughn

Andy,

Dont feel bad. We have fought printer probs at the house for the last 3 days. We have 3 “copys” of our current printer loaded prior to this problem. Some active/not active online/ofline default……I don’t know???

Anyway my wife does something( the same thing I claim to have done prior) and the thing starts working. Great, all is well as I am trying to print and fax a proposal for a big job. The next time we try and print, NO DEAL, printing capabilities are no mas. We look, try etcc….. then decide to erase everything and reload. During the auto setup the software prompts to plug in the printer.

Ummmm, OK,, the printer is hooked up?

Turns out one of Daddy’s little helpers had unplugged the cable from the back of the printer.

Chris

Chris Yaughn

About the survey ( I brainstorm outloud alot so ignore anything that is irrelevant)

• I might drop the question about which is the most resistant to staining (isn’t it goint to be steel?) like the ranking questions very much though.
    • I am not sure about the nuance between asking what top “would” you have in your home and what top “do” you have
    • the survey could maybe be reduced to a page by using some type of colimns/rows format. Relisting repetitive options eats up space?

that is really a pretty short list for me

Good luck to the computer guys

Chris

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Most people don’t do Stainless Steel so I don’t think they would pick it.

I didn’t notice the two questions, maybe we could combine them.

The repetitive options makes it easy to fill out. When we compile the answers, then we could condense it.

Shane Barker

I think we should take out stainless steel altogether, what
    do you guys think?

Shane

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I think you are right. Most of us don’t do Stainless anyway. I got that from the Consumer Reports magazine and I added it. Hindsight I think we can delete it.

Chris Yaughn

Good point about the , steel.

Everything looks good / makes sense.

chris

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Looks like we are about done with the survey. I will post it so eveyone can fill it out and send it in. We will be doing a nice incentive giveaway for those of you that fill it out and send it in.

Big thanks to all that gave their two cents and helped with the project.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

OK, now it is done. I will have everything ready tomorrow. The results will be for all of use to use, so please take the time to fill it out and send it to Shane. All the infor will be on the survey.

Thanks to Shane, Chris, Seth and Tom for the work on the project.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Here is the link for the Countertop Industry – Material Survey CLICK HERE

Tom M
    Filled it out and faxed it in as soon as I printed it out.
    Was I first?

Tom

Shane Barker

You were the first one Tom. I think we got in about 6 today
    but I was too busy selling out in the field to check them out. I think we have
    already surpassed our sales for the entire month of December….hope it
    continues!!

Shane

Tom M
    Sell, baby, sell!
    They’ll be there when you’re done….

Still.

Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.