Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mory Ludwick

Have any of you been selling the Earthstone collection? We have been doing quite a few tops in that collection. Even though it is one of the higher priced collections, our customers are picking it. They like the looks of it. Just wondering if anyone else is marketing it.

Mory

Chris Yaughn

The job that I was certified on by my wilsonart rep was Pebble and went into a sorority house. Semi-retired interior decorator picked out the tops and cabinets. The looked great. They got what they paid for.

Chris

Shane Barker

We did a fair amount when the product first came out but we are not doing much anymore but the Hi-Macs Volcano line is doing well for us. My WilsonArt rep saw the new Volcano line and was very impressed… and a little jealous.

Shane

Mory Ludwick

Shane,

I have never seen any. Ever since Northstar quit selling LG, we received paperwork and were approved to buy it but have never seen any samples or a rep for our area.

Mory

Tom M
    Wait, wait, wait a minute, sanitychaser. You did a soroity?

Okay, that may have come out bad…

Tom

Mory,

We do quite a bit of the Staron series that looks like the Earthstone. I have fabricated both though and do like working with the Staron much more. It has more even particulate distribution instead of just at the face. You can still do a stacked edge with theirs and looks good, the time I did the other you had no choice but to stand and rebate the edge. Plus around these parts the Earthstone is more than the Staron quarry series.

John

Mory Ludwick

John,

We also have worked with Staron. The only thing I wish Wilsonart would do is sand the back of the sheets, so our guys in the shop don’t have to do it on the build-up. All in all, they look good and they are selling like hotcakes. Here Eearthstone is less expensive than the Esker and Quarry series.

Mory

I am truly amazed at the price differences between markets.

John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.