Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Tom M
    …and I swear, if one of our manufacturers ever tries to subject us to this kind of schmalzy butt kissing, I’ll throw their samples out the door on general principle.

Respectfully,

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Did you say “Respectfully”

You have got to be kidding me. That is worse than David Hasselhoff.

Tom M
    I have heard tell of stories about cult-like groups that on occasion assemble in a great hall. They tell tales of great conquest, and heroic attacks on their enemies and prey, for there is not much distance between the two. They eat their opponents after victory.

These rituals all serve the same purpose. To celebrate the excellent and horrific victories of the last cycle. Terms such as “Annual Meeting”, and “Corporate Year-end Review” are used as descriptive bywords.

I’ve heard stories….

*shudder*

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Tom,

I would rather be stabbed and eaten then have to listen to that at a corporate meeting.

Tom M
    You watch. Its coming.

(using the same U2 melody as that link)

One sheet, one bowl,
    One more salesman is out of his hole,
    One call, more sorrow,
    “The price is too high, and can we have it tomorrow?”

okay, I have to work on the positive aspect.

I’ll sleep on it.

Tom

Shane Barker

Tom,

I think you should record it and have Andy post it on the forum for all of us to hear. Maybe it could be our theme song. LOL

Shane

Tom M
    Shane,
    Bono is a bit high for my range, but someday I may record some of the “Solid Songs” I wrote a few years back. They included “Mommas, don’t let your babies grow up to make counters”, Buy an Auto-V (to the tune of “Walk like a man” – Frankie Valley and the Four seasons), and “That Bottom Line” (I walk the line). See, I could actually pull off Johnny Cash, but Frankie Valley?

G’night

Tom

Len Smith

that video is disturbing.

Jon Olson

That would make a great SNL Skit. I bet that guy got beat up a lot at school.

I would rather bite down really hard on a file and have someone yank it from my teeth than to finish listening to that.

Shane Barker

Damn Steve, just reading that made my teeth hurt.

Shane

Shane, I think you missed Steves point. I believe he just returned from Indonesia. You can read about his adventure at:

http://www.indo.com/indonesia/news74.html

Shane Barker

I don’t know if they could file enough to get all the evil out of Steve. LOL

Shane

KCWOOD

dave… not gonna ask how you found that site…..

stoneman102

Dave wipes brow… Embarrassed 2looks around, thanks kc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.