Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hey all, just wanted to see what those of you who have viewed the Software for the Fabricator Webinar thought of it overall.

Were the products displayed up your alley? Did you feel the presenters did a good job in illustrating their products? Was there some information you wanted but didn’t get? Did anything in particular perk your interest? Do you think you’ll be shelling out for some software now that you’ve seen the Webinar?

And for those who weren’t able to see it live, do you think different time of the day would have given you a better chance to catch it? Or was it just a case of the universe aligning events against you?

Inquiring minds wish to know.

Tom M

Chris,

I was not able to hear it in real time, but I went over at least your section of the webinar online. Aside from the lightning induced tech problems, I though you presented the subject pretty well. I’ve gone through the demo several times, so I might be too easy on the presentation, though.

I’m getting one as soon as I can get the bucks for it. Until then, it has inspired me in several ways to help speed up hard surface quoting. If you need a reviewer – I’m your man.

Chris

Thanks for the input Tom. Nice to hear direct from people about how they thought it went, and not necessarily just how we did.

Now if they had had it at say, noonish, would that have been a better time for you to catch it in real-time?

Tom M

What we need to do is, whatever the time it’s on, put it on the calender as if it were an appointment. We need to treat it like this because there’s “always something® ” that comes up.

In my case, I was working out of the house that day and had to pick up my daughter from some function or other.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.