Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Shell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj-i…=1&index=3

Click the link to see one of our older videos of the LT-55 shooting curved walls and then imported into a cabinetry program to layout the millwork.

If the link doesn’t work just cut and past the link into your address window to view.

Thanks

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Why don’t you add that video to the FabNet video gallery?

Tom M

Gordon,
    I love ya, you know I do, but that video didn’t teach me anything useful.
    Show me the process from making the vector points to drawing the arc. You guys show the targeting, then change to a drawn unit.

Gordon Shell

Posted By Tom M on 31 Dec 2008 09:28 AM
    Gordon,
    I love ya, you know I do, but that video didn’t teach me anything useful.
    Show me the process from making the vector points to drawing the arc. You guys show the targeting, then change to a drawn unit.

Tom,
    I am putting something together for you, should have it posted by friday.
    Have a safe new year.
    Thanks

Gordon Shell

Posted By Andy on 31 Dec 2008 01:00 AM
    Why don’t you add that video to the FabNet video gallery?

Andy,
    I will add that to the gallery, and probably some others, just didn’t think of it when I posted the video.
    Have a great New Year.

Tom M

There are some great links to other LT-55 vids on youtube. ow did you guys get them to auto load? that was great.

Gordon Shell

Posted By Tom M on 31 Dec 2008 12:41 PM
    There are some great links to other LT-55 vids on youtube. ow did you guys get them to auto load? that was great.

Alot of the videos were loaded by our Southeast Salesmen, Drew Thornton, the ones I added were easy, you just get a free youtube account set up and it will walk you thru the downloads. This is nice cause we can create any type of video we want to help our customers and just download it to youtube instead of trying to email them a huge video file.
    I need to get a new video camera before I shoot any new videos, the ones that you see on youtube authored by me were shot with a 20.00 web cam.

Andy,
    I added the video to the video section but I screwed up the screen shot capture portion, is there a way for me to fix that or can you throw something in there for me?
    Thanks

Gordon Shell

Just added a couple other videos of the LT-55XL in action, they are in the video section of the media gallery(tab at top of page)

That is a great feature on this site, thanks for directing me to it Andy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.