Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Avonite did this years ago and now Vetrazzo has taken it a step further. These paper samles do a pretty good job of showing the actual colors and they are large enough to get the customers a real good feel for the material. It is important to still have the real thing, but this allows the customer to take them home without a huge expense.

I do wish the white borders were cut off the bottom so you could bumb the color to other samples to get cordinate with other surfaces.

Andy, I heard they had someone make them a bad batch that they couldnt send out…Bob at Vetrazzo told me if he would of sent those outot everyone who wants them, they would look bad….but those paper samples are the ones with the story about the ingredients on the back of them right? traffic lights, Vodka sky, etc

cant ya take it over to the papercutter and cut off the white bottom, the name is on the back…

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea they have the ingrediants on the back.

Gene, did you have to do the certification thing with the sample piece and send it back to Vetrazzo?

YUP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.