Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Russ Cereola

Good morning,

I am looking for a fab shop that has the ability to v-groove quartz. I need to ‘value-engineer’ a 400+ unit hotel project. 2CM was not competitive vs natural stone. We are considering using 1.2CM Silestone with a miter fold at the front edhge.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone with a stone v-groover, please drop me an email.

Regards,

Russ

rcereola@gmail.com

rcereola@vtindustries.com

Tom M

Russ,
    This is kind of a backdoor way in, but you could call Auto-V in Canada and ask who in your area they have sold a stone V-groover to. I’m pretty sure they’d be happy to tell you, as it would direct business towards a customer.

Chad Thomas

Hello Rus,

Give me a call when you have a moment and I’ll try to put you in touch with a customer of ours who specializes in V Grooving Quartz and Engineered stone. We formulate a custom adhesive for their needs and I beleive they would be happy to discuss their methods/approach.

Chad @Integra Adhesives

888 862 6665

Russ Cereola

Thank you Gentlemen. I will do both.

Russ

Breton could probably lead you to a few owners of their v-groove machines for stone/es as well.

Russ Cereola

Breton has not sold their machine in N America. Our plant is (will be) completely Breton.

Auto V-Groove (thru Paul Temple – Tom) directed me to a shop in Kansas – a current VT customer. Its all good. Thanks for the help.

Tom M

Paul moonlights at Auto-V? Cool!

Russ Cereola

Actually Paul is retired from Wilsonart. His relationship with Auto V-Groove goes way back. Paul put me directly in touch with someone that helped me immediately.

Tom M

Oh, I see.
    I met Ted and Miriam at Auto V Groove through Paul as well. I remembered you said he was retired, hence the moonlighting angle.

I hope he’s well.
    Good luck with the project, Russ.

Steve Young

Russ, can I ask a stupid question? On the way in to FedShip this morning, saw a semi pulling in to Home Despot with VT Industries on the trailer.

Yuse guyz?

Tom M

Yeahp, same guys.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.