Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gentlemen,

I need recommendations on v-groove machines and digital templating.  I am looking to make these purchases soon.  We are a custom commercial shop.  We do a fair amount of solid surface.  Usually, our tops have been radius and/or shaped.  Lately, we have been landing a lot of rectangles and I think a V groove set up would help cut our labor time down on these.
    We have also recently been getting involved with more and more field surveys.  I looked into to E template.  Has anyone had experience with this? 

Any help would be appreciated.

John

Brian Stone

We have used E-template for quite a while. It is accurate but the one thing that is a downside for me is that you can’t check any dimensions until you get back to the shop. That is, unless you’re processing the pictures on site but that’s pretty inefficient.

With that said, we have an extra E-Template set that isn’t being used right now that I could let go for a good price.

Jon Olson
    We use photo top   Have two  wish I had another.

I only have one v-groover you should not buy. You can contact me if you want to know.
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I would not suggest getting a V-Groover unless you have lots of contract work ready to fabricate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.