Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seth Emery

I have updated the CAD/DXF Library page and created/edited pages to separate user-submitted files from manufacturer-submitted files. Check out the pages if you get a chance. If you have any CAD files that you are willing to share, please send them to me at seth77@ptd.net. Thanks to Tom M. – he is mailing me a CD of multiple sink cutout files.

The recent suggestions and comments are appreciated and have been very helpful. Please keep them coming.

Have a nice evening,
    Seth

Tom M

The thought occurs, Seth:

Do we need to get permission to offer for download any files that we have not created ourselves? How about those we drew ourselves, but were based on files we first downloaded?

Just throwing out some tacks onto the driveway…

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Seth and I talked about it and we don’t have any problems with people submitting files. They will just be there for people to have options. Have you ever tried to find that one file and it just didn’t seem to work out. Maybe someone has already submitted it to the library. Even though it is not the one the manufacturer suggests, the file is exactly what you need.

Tom M

Have you guys figured out how to organize them? Sinks –>Stainless–>Elkay–>ELU ?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

All files are in alphabetical order by manufacturer name. We will not categorize the files in stainless, top mount, bottom mount…you get the idea.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.