Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I call this one Uba Tuba from Aruba…being as Uba tuba is so cheap..hewres a way you guys can have your customer make it look more interesting for a bar or home…take some avonite and sandwich it…of course use acrylic supports as well

Tom M

I thought you were out of the stone fabbing part of the business?
    That is a spectacular job – and video! You’re really having a great time, aren’t ya, Greenie?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Did you manufacture the entire job with the lighting and everything or just the countertop?

yeah Tom I love this business..I been doing videos because they seem to be a little bit more fun to me..I even broke down all my projects into colors which has helped on video..Andy no..I just did the bar tops…Tom I am out of the cheap stone stuff…Uba Tube brang out the roaches…signs all over the place 15 dollars a sq installed…cant do it..people dont care either about quality or bad seams…they just put the toaster over the 1/2 caulk seam…LOL 

I just got done with a glass 2 job finally came out pretty neat..Im gonna edit the vid this weekend…so many videos too make..start leaning how to make movies guys…its pretty good for us
    Tom M

How was it working with the Glass2?

No problem…the stuffs a piece of cake.

i did the 2cm version first…pretty durable stuff..looks nice on Kirei Board
    Tom M

Do you see the outline of the sink rim at the undermount?

only if you backlight it…The put some lights in the cabinets..doesnt loook good lit up the way they did because it shows all the cabinet structure..it was an afterthought…happens all the time to me with avonite…they love the color they someone else suggestts AFTER I have the bottom painted and plywood substrate attached…even though I showed them..It cost more to backlight

But Glass 2 is great..Im sure the whote color might have shown it with that cast iron brown…I also hate to put seams in the sink…but this one I hadta
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.