Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mory Ludwick

One of the best places to advertise is on the side of your install trucks.. In our case, we have 14ft cube vans. A local sign company is putting together some ideas for us. Here is one of them. What do you think? We will now turn our trucks onto travelling billboards.

[THB]TRUCK3.jpg[/THB]

Mory Ludwick

[THB]TRUCK2.jpg[/THB]Ok I will try to inlarge it Later ???????????

Mory

Jon Olson

Very good idea Mory all are trucks have the signage. Its a very good way to advertise. Cost will range from $800.00 to $1,400 to do it right.

Jon Olson

One of are vans. Dont mind the dent. its fixed. New England winter has its problems.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I like it. That is not too much to advertise. We pay that every week with newspaper advertising.

Andy

Tammy Olson

Absolutely – we have received a number of jobs from people seeing our truck. We have our major contact info and product logos on our website. We also have found that a rememberable logo is key. If they see that over and over it sticks.

The trucks (moving billboards) do work great, just remember to have the phone number large enough to see from a distance so they have more time to write it down. Plus, it is easier for them to call and tell you that a large tool was on the bumper going down the interstate and that it fell off and hit their car. Dont worry it was just a belt sander and not a festool.

John

Mory Ludwick

John,

We have gone back to putting our phone number on our trucks. We did eliminate them and just put our web address, but we are having them redone so I have added the phone number. Here is why. Next time you are driving down the road, pay attention to the billboards. Try to remember what it said hours later. It has been alot easier for potential customers to remember http://www.premiercountertops.com than it is to remember 402-991-7258. I have it programmed into speed dial in my phone, as I can’t remember it half of the time. Besides directing them to our website gives them some information. When they call they usually know what they want.

Mory

Mory,

We used to do mostly counter top replacement jobs (remodels) and a lot of this area is mostly retirees. The majority of them dont have a calculator never mind a computer, so for us the phone number worked best. Our website worked great for our snowbird population as a lot of them wanted us to work in their home while they were up North so when they got down here their kitchen was ready to go. We used to do most of our communicating with that segment over the computer. As you know the more ways you give customers to get a hold of you the better and more secure they feel.

John

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.