Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tom M
    Andy, do I have to resize a large photo to put it in a thread?
    I’d like to announce my newest toy.

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Tom M wrote

Andy, do I have to resize a large photo to put it in a thread?
    I’d like to announce my newest toy.

Tom

Tom,

The “insert image” button is right below the text box you type in. The photo part sucks but it does work. Just remember the name of the picture you upload cause otherwise it takes forever to find the picture.

Tom M
    Thanks, Andy.
    This is a 6 megapixel image. Does it need to be resampled smaller?

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yes Tom, make it smaller. Remember that 72dpi is the maximum resolution on any monitor so if you reduce the dpi your file size will reduce dramatically.

Tom M
    Say hello to my little freind:

By the way, who uploaded the trebuchet pic? that was cool.

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Nice boat. What is her name? When are you going to find time to do go boating? You are supposed to be selling countertops.

Tom M
    Her name will be “Burrfish” or “Burrfish II”, after the sub my father served on in WW II.
    I have to sell my Grady White Sailfish, which was a fun petrol burner, but we can stay sane for a week on her.

You’ll have to come out so I can take you, Jon, and any area FabNet guy bluefishing.
    Stripers would be fun, but I suck at striper fishing.

Tom

Tom M
    Wow,
    Mustn’t be too many baoters on the FabNet readers list.
    You’re all up with cars, bikes and ATV’s.

Tom

Tom,

I would like to go for a boat trip, but from what I am use to that one of yours looks like a cruse ship. Out in my part of Nebraska about all you can get in the water is a conoe anymore or real smal 12′ motor boat (ski boat or bass boat). Plus fish I can catch out here are probably just bait for you.

Reuben

Tom M
    Reuben,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Bluefish aren’t really huge (stripers can be, though), but they fight like crazy. A 24″ bluefish will easily fight like a 30″ striper. You’re welcome to come out anytime (I was serious about the local FabNet guys getting together, and will time it for any traveling guests.)

Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.