Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tom M

I have a friendly competitor looking for a company that makes and ships toilet partition dividers. Does anyone know of a company that offers this as a regular part of their business products?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Jon Olson
    Hey Tom.. Do you mean SS partitions? Or just the standard type. We do both her. If you need more Information call Grant Garcia here at 800-229-3321 ex 234. He’s are expert for that over her.

Tom M

Yeah, Jon. That was stupid not to make that more clear.

It’s Brian from Distinctive. I’ll tell him to call you.

Thanks.

Tom M

I gave him your number and Grant’s extension.

Lenny E

Hi Tom,

Im still not clear about if you specifically want solid surface partitions. In China in one of the projects I worked on, we polished sheets (3/4 inch I think, but I cant remember, it was a special deal) on both sides (600 grit wet polsih, made them in a special width and length) which I believe were for a toilet partition application.. Give a shout out to Matt Dufinetz about that.

2nd thought I had was a small company in Indiana called Centura. They made a product called core-lite. It is 1/4 inch SS on a hoineycomb. If the 1/4 material could be applied to both sides of the honey comb, as I believe was in the works from some prior conversations, it might be a great light weight toilet partition. Talk to Ben Maurer at Centura. Hmmmm http://www.centurasolidsurface.com I believe.

Tell both Matt and Ben, Lenny says Hey!

B Rgds,

Lenny

Tom M

Lenny,

I’m not sure my fellow fabricatin’ friend was talking about light core construction, but it’s a good thought. We used to do laminate work for an early honey-comb core maker called Norfield Corp. They called the product Norcore.

I’ll let him know if Jon can’t get him the help he needs.

Thanks.

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Also Try http://www.grifform.com They make all the partitions and hardware to make it a complete system. They are on the westcoast though so the shipping might be high.

Tom M

Thanks. Andy, I’ll let him know. Better yet, I’ll try to get him over here for a look on his own.

You guys are teh roxxors!

maryjune206

Hi Tom,

You may also look into TPH. They distribute bathroom partitions. This is the site: http://tphsupply.com/

Tom M

Thank you for the info, maryjun206. This was an older post and that project is long gone.

I loaded your site and bookmarked it for future reference.

Welcome to FabNet.

maryjune206

No problem

Tom M

Wow! That was incredible timing, as I have a customer looking for these partitions now. I put your link in with the others I sent him.

markspend

Hey Andy well the link which you provide is a great stuff about that issue.Thanks!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.