Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brady Hudson

We currently have a Time clock software that is good in concept, but poor with reliability.  Alot of glitches and alot of $$ for tech support.  We used to be old school with the “punch-in” clock, but we abandoned that a while back.

Do you guys know of a good Time Management/Clock system?

Thanks,

Brady

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Doesn’t Quickbooks have a time clock setup that connects to you QB software.

Jon Olson

Brady sounds like us. We changed to this system works great

Brady Hudson

Andy/Jon

thanks to both you!  I’ll research both options with the boss.

Brady

Sam Graham

I used to use these time clocks for the actual “time keeping” in place of time cards.  They are indestrucible and work awesome! They worked really great and when we had commercial projects we could lock a time clock down at the site for the guys to punch in and out on.

http://www.exaktime.com/

I used the Job Clock EX.  I still use them on occasion for projects that I might have going on.  They are a little bit of an upfront investment but work awesome!  One of the best timeclocks on the market for the construction industry.

Everything is digital.  Back in the day (not really that long ago) when I first started using them I used my old Dell Axiom or Palm Pilot.  Now they are even more sophisticated and you can just use your smart phone to scan the readers!

All the hours are easily calculated by the software.  From their our office girl just submitted each employees hours online to CompuPay or ADP.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.