Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cole

Hi all:

I know many of you and hope to get to know the rest. If you are receiving Surface Fabrication magazine you might recognize my name (or maybe not). Anyway, we launched our new eNewsletter recently and I wanted to 1) make sure you are all receiving it, and 2) ask for any feedback on it you may have.

The Surfacing Insider is the only newsletter of its kind, with timely industry news, polls, product spotlights, upcoming events and other relevant information for the surface fabricator. It will be coming out every month now. I really hope you all like it.

It is totally free to anyone and you can sign up to receive e-mails from us on our home page: http://www.surfacefabrication.com (the sign up form is in the bottom left corner of the home page).

I look forward to hearing back from you. You can always e-mail me at editor@surfacefabrication.com.

Best,

Kevin Cole

Shane Barker

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the site, nice to have you here.

Shane

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I got it, I like it but the ads did not show up on the newsletter. They were just empty boxes with little red x in them. I enev opened the email completely to see what the problem was. I asked Mory and his worked fine. Resend it to me and I will check again. Maybe it was just a glitch in the system.

Kevin Cole

I just had it re-sent to you. Let me know how it looks.

Kevin

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Looked the same in my internet based account. Once I got in Outlook it looked good.

Gary Grzeslo

Andy, on my yahoo based email system, you have to “allow” any html to be shown. There is a link at the bottom of the email to allow vieiwing. Try that and see if it helps.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I’ll try it, thanks.

Tom M

Andy,
    If you are using Outlook 2003, you won’t get any ads that call back to the originating (or ad sever) site, unless you tell it to. I actually like this feature, but I have accidently deported a site that I should not have.

By the way, any news on if/when the personal posts thingy will be back online?

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Tom M wrote
    Andy,
    If you are using Outlook 2003, you won’t get any ads that call back to the originating (or ad sever) site, unless you tell it to. I actually like this feature, but I have accidently deported a site that I should not have.

By the way, any news on if/when the personal posts thingy will be back online?

Tom

Yea, I will do a seperate thread on that topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.