Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

Hi Guys,

I’m drunk as a skunk tonight celebrating. October is always a very good month for me. The weather cools down in Southern China, its actually bearable.  And my favorite holiday is coming up soon..Halloween!
    Now I don’t much care for Christmas, which actually is not the birthday of Jesus. The Catholic Church lied (they were caucasans so we can call that a “white Lie”) and they  placed his birthday on a pagan holiday that was near the Winter  solstice to gain acceptance in the pagan community. From my calculations, Jesus  was born in April (around Easter..go figure!)..maybe he was crucified on Christmas..who knows? I haven’t delved into that yet.
    But anyway..I have a big announcement…….The Vice President of my Company (who happens to be my wife,….. I call her Vice President Honeybug) just passed her US Citizenship test. I am so very proud of her.
    She called me today and said..”I am very happy, I am now the US people, you did everything for me and our family. I love you very much”.
    Now she wants to get a concealed carry permit and some cool holsters for the pistols I bought for her. 
    Ah, my lovely  wife, she brings a sweet tear to my eye I tells ya!
    Linda Graves

Lenny,
    Congratulations to your wife. Please send her a big WELCOME from me. I love it when people come to this country and take the time and energy to become a citizen. 
    I am very vocal about my opposition to illegal immigration but welcome anyone who comes here legally like your family and become part of our great country. 

Linda

Norm Walters

Congrats Lenny, tell her Susan says the same, she still brings up the time spent with you guys in Orlando.

Lenny E

Thanks guys and gals,

@ Ms Linda, I detest illegal immigration. For the time and money involved in that paper chase, the medical exams (so you don’t slide into US with ebola, the plague, HIV , tuberculosis etc), the interviews, the documents you had to get, criminal background checks etc. etc. I really get angry when somebody just bypasses all that and sneaks into the US.

Our immigration system is fine. They have quota’s so too many people don’t flood the country. They also made me quarantee support (and document I was able to do so) so my wife did not become a citizen and slide onto welfare. They make the immigrant-citizenship seeker has an SS number , pays taxes etc. The only people who complain about the immigration system, are those who have violated it (i.e. criminals).

Norm,

My wife still talks about hanging out with Susan and you guys too. Those 2 really hit it off.

Tom M

Congrats to your better, sensei.
    Make sure she votes.

Lenny E

Tom,

I’m sorry to say her swearing in ceremony isn’t until after the election. She would vote for Romney because she doesn’t think much of Obama. She said he reminds her of commie politicians.

Wags

Congratulations to your wife Lenny, I feel exactly as Linda does. Glad to have another American Patriot amoung us. She is very perceptive as to our “politicians”. I truly believe Romney MAY have it in him to be a great president, I pray that is so.

Lenny E

Wags,

Thanks so much for the sentiment. She hasn’t met you yet, or Tom M, but she met Andy and company and a few other people on this board. Since she is part of my business now (my VP and right hand girl) I’m sure sooner or later ya’all will make introductions.

She told me something once that stuck with me,. She said even the big guys, Heads of state and general’s in China want to leave China and come to the US. 

She also told me that Obama “talks in circles”. She is a good judge of character.  

I was really quite lucky to meet my wife . She told me once, “Your temper is not good, and you may not be the very best person in the world, but you are the best person for me and our family. You work very hard and did everything for me and our family.”

I bought another gun (Sino-Russian SKS- first ones made on the equipment the Russians sold to China back in the day, kinda rare) and 3 magazines today (old Nazi surplus M-13, 25 round machine magazines that can be modified to fit an 8mm Egyptian Hakim I have). I called her up and asked if it was OK first. She said, “I know you like guns and If you like to do that, you just do your want!”

She is a Sweetheart, and I am the luckiest guy in all the world!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.