Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Padden

Thanks to everyone that I met at the Surface Fabrication & Design Expo in Las Vgeas…

If you were waiting for me on Friday’s classes – I have to appologize for not being able to be there to present the two classes I was scheduled for – I was in Vitoria Brazil on Thursday, and I had my arraingments set up in order to have been at the show in time to present my Friday classes, and I would have made it….. BUT my flight from Washington DC to Las Vegas got cancelled due to the snow storms on the east coast…

I DID get in on Friday around 4:30PM

Anyways – I’d like to thank everyone that stopped by the AZ School of Rock booth,

and all of the nice folks that I met –

Andy – it was cool to meet you and your wife – abeit -as we were all leaving to go home…

Sandy Milory – THANK YOU for ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS!!!

Gene – YOU are ONE COOL DUDE!!!

For everyone that came to my classes on Saturday, my powerpoint presentations are available free of charge, as well as all of the forms that I showed – just shoot me an e-mail at kevin@azschoolofrock.com and I will e-mail them to you – no problemo!!!!

best regards & happy fabricating

kevin

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

It was good to finally meet you. Too bad about the flights. Your class that I saw was jambed packed so hopefully everyone got to see it.

Send me your schedule when you get a chance.

Kevin…Thanx for the sheets got em and ready to go…saved me lots of hours in preparation….Talk about Cover your Butt paperwork…awesome class…learnt alot

talk to ya soon…….The seminar touched on alot of things i needed to know….not too sound cocky or nothing But I feel like I can do better granite fabrication and Installs than some of the people that been doing it for years…

I actually know what those hacks are doing wrong……..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.