Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    josh oakley

Our show specials end tomorrow 4/15. I’d like to thank all those that attended and all of you that have found us through FabricatorNetwork. The response has been unbelievable. A heck of a lot more than we expected. As you may know, we don’t reguarly do trade shows. After this, it’s a no brainer, we’ll do more. Because of three factors: The Surface show, Cygnus magazine ads and The FabricatorNetwork, it’s been taken to the next level. And to think, I just wanted to keep this a small family business. It still is, but with a heck of a lot more family.

Thanks for helping us set record sales for JOST abrasives and FLEX power tools. All within 30 days.

Regards. David & Frances George and Family

Karl Crooks

Dave can you email me some info and pricing on the JOST abrasives, Robert from JOST has called me a few time but I have not had time to follow up. Thanks

Consider it done.

Tom M

You’re welcome.
    Keep on keeping on, friend.

That’s one thing about these shows I consider more important than selling your wares, meeting new friends that you’ll have for the rest of your life. You can never have to many of those.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.